Chapter 33 - Invitation

Nalu stopped the crowd at the door and said, "Sorry, our shop has not opened yet, and non-staff are not allowed to enter."

Xiao Bian and the waiters who just arrived rushed up and blocked the door with Nalu. A reporter saw that Nalu seemed to be the person in charge and quickly interviewed, "Is Redthorn Ball really in your store?"

Nalu: "Yes," he said straightforwardly, "No need to ask more, we are not selling it."

The reporter got choked by his directness, and a person next to him asked loudly, "Can we take a look?"

Nalu: "I can't make a decision about this. I'm sorry, we have to prepare for the opening, please don't affect our work."

At this moment, the rest of the staff have arrived, so Nalu simply locks the main door altogether.

"Manager, is there really a Grade A spiritual plant in our store? Many people were asking me about it today."

"Me too, the people who know that I work here also asked me about, but I have never seen it."

The staff asked Nalu curiously.

Nalu: "Yes, but it's the owner's personal belonging, not the store's property," he waved, "Go and get ready, there must be a lot of guests tonight."

Xiao Bian walked to the back of the bar. While arranging the glasses, he asked, "Where is our boss? Can we see the Grade A spiritual plant?"

The rest of the waiters chirped in, "Yeah, I haven't seen Grade A spiritual plant in person before!"

Su Ling heard those words the moment he came in from the backyard. Earlier when Nalu opened the door, he saw from the surveillance that many people were waiting outside. Nalu afraid that he might get injured should a commotion break out, so he didn’t let Su Ling come out. Hence, Su Ling watched the surveillance in the backyard, only going to the front hall after the door was closed.

"Eh, boss!" A staff noticed him and exclaimed.

Su Ling stopped to said hello and smiled, "Want to see it? Wait for a moment, I'll take it out."

"Yay!"

"Boss is so nice!" The staffs cheered and started ‘blowing rainbow farts’ (flatter).

Su Ling moved the Redthorn Ball from the greenhouse to the bar table. The weight of the Redthorn Ball was not light. His breathing became heavy after he put the Redthorn Ball down.

"Wow! Looks so special." The staffs gathered around the plant.

Xiao Bian reached out to touch the bouncy-looking red ball, "This ball looks like it's filled with water. Is it soft to touch?"

"Don't!" Su Ling and Nalu shouted at the same time.

However, it was too late. Xiao Bian was standing inside the bar earlier, with his left hand supporting himself at the bar table. That’s why he can touch the red ball easily with just a stretch of his right hand. The soft filaments hanging on the red ball suddenly erected and pierced a small hole the size of a needle hole in his hand.

"Hiss..." Xiao Bian shrank back, holding his hand and gasping.

Nalu immediately checked him, "Let me see."

Xiao Bian stretched out his hand, his ring finger and middle finger were pierced. When he retracted his hand just now, the movement caused the blood drops to scatter everywhere. Hence, his fingertips looked bloody at first glance, which was a bit miserable.