Chapter 35 - Registration

Su Ling recognized the picture at first glance. The pattern of the vase and the background of the wall are exactly the same as the restaurant where they had dinner yesterday. The rose he gave to male god was taken from this vase. A weird expression appeared on Su Ling’s face. Could it be this post is actually talking about him? He clicked into the thread, skipped the praise about the Omega's appearance and atmosphere, and went straight to the main point.

"After the Omega took the flower, he went to sit on the sofa while carefully placing it behind him. His eyes were shining brightly at that time."

"When the Alpha came in, he was staring in mesmerization."

"After they left the restaurant, the rose was left behind. Obviously, the Omega was rejected."

"I'm still feeling sorry for the Omega. After work, I chatted with my colleague, who cleaned the private room. My colleague told me that a strange Alpha, who looked very rich, returned to the private room, and carefully store an ordinary rose in his space storage."

In the last paragraph, there is a picture of jasmine by the windowsill.

"A poignant and touching love story emerged in my mind."

"Why couldn’t I meet this kind of Omega?

"..."

"Is this Alpha a tsundere?"

When Su Ling saw this comment, he couldn't help but chuckle. Then his smile narrowed slightly as he started thinking about something. His male god is not an arrogant person and did everything sincerely. Had it not been for the photo of a jasmine vase with the same position by the window sill, he would even think it was just a coincidence. This kind of behavior is completely unlike his male god.

His male god reaction to his pheromone caused Su Ling to overthrow the idea that he(GLH) has feelings for him, but looking at this post, he felt that there should be some good impression for him. But then male god’s actions puzzled him. If he(GLH) really likes him, why reject him? If not, then why did he(GLH) return to fetch the rose? Could it be he has misunderstood male god’s character? Su Ling recalled the times where they were getting along and felt that something is wrong somewhere. He rubbed his chin with his fingers and sighed slightly; feelings are something complicated indeed. His gaze fell on the post, and the corners of his mouth tilted up slightly; it felt wonderful on the other hand. He had to say that he felt happy to accidentally discovered these little movements from male god. After a moment of thought, Su Ling saved a screenshot of the post, then proceed to send a private message to the thread starter to delete the post. Although the possibility of male god coming to the relationship forum and see this post is very small, but in case he does, he(GLH) will definitely be embarrassed.

A holographic screen popped up saying [Sending failed, the contact does not exist].

Su Ling was taken aback. He clicked into the private message function from the person’s profile page itself. What do you mean it doesn’t exist? He tapped the back button and exited from the private chat window back to the post, and saw a big notice saying [This post has been deleted]. That was weird, but fortunately, he has saved the screenshot earlier! He went to the main page of the forum and saw several new posts asking why today’s Hot post is gone? An explanation post came out soon. It was from a small account of the poster’s friend.

“Exposing the guest’s information has violated the regulations. The post has been deleted. Please don’t spread it indiscriminately.”

Su Ling’s eyebrows raised up, thinking that the person in charge of the restaurant is too powerful. To be able to discover even posts posted by the employees in the relationship forum.