Chapter 39 - Saying Differently From The Heart

Su Ling saw how everyone reacted and wanted to laugh. He likes male god, how is that shocking? His male god is very good! It seems that his serious image is too deeply rooted in the people’s heart. The corner of his mouth curved up and his eyes meet Gu Liheng's. He(GLH) won't doubt that he(SL) has feelings for Xiào Rui anymore, right?

Gu Liheng and Su Ling stared at each other for two seconds, then Gu Liheng looked away. During the susceptible period, his emotions are very sensitive. He was delighted when he heard Su Ling's words, but his logic caused him to tighten up. Boldly confessing to an Alpha in public is not good for the young man. Should there be anyone who likes him(SL), they will not dare to confess anymore. Although Gu Liheng is not willing for other people to be confessed by Su Ling, he cannot accept the young man if his condition has not improved. He hopes that the young man can be loved by excellent and outstanding people.

Glancing over the people present, Gu Liheng said in a deep voice, "All of you didn't hear what he said just now."

The staff of the auction house subconsciously answered, "Yes."

Xiào Rui: "I heard nothing."

Lin Meng blinked his eyes in confusion. Why didn't President Gu want others to know that Ling Ling is chasing him? He doesn't like Ling Ling? He looked at Su Ling worriedly and wanted to say something but Xiào Rui took his hand with a smile and said, "It's getting late, I will send Meng Meng back."

Lin Meng struggled, but couldn't get away. His face turned red and was taken away by Xiào Rui in a daze. The Xiao family members took Redthorn Ball and the liquid collected tonight with them.

Su Ling looked at Gu Liheng and asked, "Afraid others will know that I like you?"

Gu Liheng frowned slightly and glanced at the employees present, "I will send you back."

Feeling that this is not a good place to talk as well, Su Ling left the auction house with Gu Liheng. On the way out, he received a notification message that he has received a transfer of 950,000 star coins. After that message, he received another one, which is from Lin Meng: Ling Ling, do you really like President Gu?

Su Ling smiled and replied: “En.”

Lin Meng: “Good luck!”

Su Ling: “Thank you.”

Walking to Gu Liheng's car, Su Ling asked again, "Why don't you want others to know that I like you?" If this is someone else, Su Ling might wonder if this person thinks that he is unworthy.

With a serious expression, Gu Liheng said, "If you already have someone you like, there will be fewer people to chase you."

Su Ling raised his eyebrows, "I don't need someone to chase me. I like you. Why do I want others to chase me?"

Gu Liheng watched him silently, and Su Ling's smile gradually faded, "You think you will keep rejecting me and don't want to delay my happiness?" Without waiting for Gu Liheng's answer, he sighed, "You are still thinking about me even when you refused me. You are too gentle, and with this, I won't give up on you."

His phoenix eyes narrowed, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, "You obviously like me. Although I don't know why you hesitated, it doesn't fit your style." He paused before adding, "President Gu."

Obviously, it is what people often greeted him, and it is just a simple word, but when Su Ling says it, the lingering feeling makes Gu Liheng tremble. He stood straight, his tall height and long legs were very eye-catching, but he simply stood like a block of wood, not saying a word. Gu Liheng couldn’t say anything because the young man was right. He couldn't refute or explain himself. Should he tell the young man about his situation? No, suffering from mental illness due to childhood experience, such a weak side of him, as an Alpha, how would he be willing to let his Omega crush know?