𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄

Hey! I'm alive:> Smut to make it up to all of you:D by the way I did not proofread.

You fearlessly walk under the light of the moon through the dark forest alone while peacefully humming a song that you learned when your parents brought you to muggle world. It was the first song you've ever hear and learn, and since then you'll always him it when you're alone.

"Wise man said, only fools rush in... If I can't help, falling in love with you." you continue to sing freely holding your wand in your hand while a muggle book in the other.

You'll always walk alone at night in the dark forest 'cause the environment calming you. You love how the moon light up the spots under the tree while you skip some steps and happily exploring the forbidden forest.

Albus said the forbidden forest I dangerous but for you it wasn't. It became your habit to go there and nothing bad happened to you.

You started night-walking there since the great dungeon bath dumped you because you're too young for him, without even letting you explain yourself to him about you true identity. You run to the dark forest crying your eyes out, forgetting that it's dangerous to be out here.

All was ruined since that night when you confessed your stupid feelings at him. Especially your friendship, where all started. You felt angry at yourself for ruining such a good friendship. It's not worth to try.

You start to walk back at the castle until you see the moon shinning bright like a diamond in the sky. The lake were mirroring the sky. You decided to stay out here to stare at the moon. You sat and rested your back under the tree facing the lake. Your thoughts were all about severus and that incident, who bring you to small sobs.

Tears were continously falling to your cheeks and you can't do anything but to wipe it by yourself.

"Y/N?"

A very familiar voice made your breath hitch, you stood up, wipe your tears before turning around to face the man you love the most. He's still on his uniform.

"Y-yes, sir?" you accidentally let out a sob as you talk. Severus face soften, realising how hard he's been on you.

"What are you doing here alone? It's not safe out here, come on I'll walk you to your common room." he softly said walk closer to you. You shook your head, turning your back at him before sitting again.

For a minute you just sat there and didn't utter a word, hugging your knees to your chest, trying to warm yourself up, you're waiting to be scold but severus didn't say anything but instead he sat beside you, and you felt his cloak draped around you. You look at him with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry, sir." you said, your lips were trembling. He frowns.

"for what?"

"I shouldn't have told you about how I felt for you, I'm so sorry." you let your tears fall at your cheeks. Severus hand went to your cheeks to wipe your tears.

"That night, I didn't let you explain yourself. I want to hear from you, how you're different from other student?" he softly said, gently rubbing your wet cheeks.

"I...it's up to y-you if you won't believe me, professor, but I'm not just a fifteen years old student." you said between your sobs. His frown deepen.

"The first time I saw you...you're very familiar, but I don't know where and when I first saw you." he tucks some hair behind your ears. You give him small smile.

"Do you remember the girl who defended you when the marauders hang you at this tree decades ago? That's me." you proudly smile at him, but tears still falling. You cup his cheeks and examine every part of his shocked face. "I'm the, Y/H who always defending you from all the bullies, but you never looked at me. Your eyes always on one person. Your dark orbs were now looking at me, and I can't believe it." you chuckled half-heartedly.