AOB Pt.1/Off To A "Great start"

Almost four hours since his mother talked to him about killing Shalba and here Izou was in the underworld but nobody knows he's here so he was just walking around where he used to live when he was "living" in the underworld.

Izou: Couldn't she have given me a specific time? It would've been easier for all of us.

But then again she said she would call him and he arrived here unannounced so he can't fault her for that.

Izou: I hope she a the info about where it's located... I'm not doing that all over again.

He remembered when he did missions like this, they were a pain in the ass.

If he remembered correctly his aunt was training really hard over these past months.

It was good to see that the heiress are taking their roles seriously and not acting they know what their doing.

Maybe their not worthless as he thought them to be.

Izou: Maybe I should visit home...

The Sitri Palace

...

Izou did just that by walking towards it, no need to rush and maybe he will get lucky by not having to kill anybody.

He stuck to the main way to get to the estate and it was mostly quiet for some reason which made him skeptical.

Izou: Strange....

Using observation haki he can feel multiple presences on the estate...

Wait...

Izou: (Why are there so many people in there?!)

Damn near all of them were there, he noticed his mom, grandma, grandpa, auntie there also and the satans as well.

It must be some type of discussion of who's coming with him and maybe...

Izou: Are those other devils from other clans in one place? You gotta be kidding...

!!

Izou: (No way...)

Is that Zekram? Was he the one who put them all in one place

This will be interesting.

With Serafall

Serafall: (I-why are there so many people here?!)

Just what the fuck was going on?

Was she worried? Yes!!

And for good reason.

Here I was about to contact my son about the mission and the "king" decided to do this?