Chapter 440 The Queen of Sleep Is Awake

All Lily wished for at the moment was just to return to Switzerland. When Lily was still in Switzerland, every time her boss wanted her help, all she had done was just to get someone to send her some DNA samples. Three hours were the most she needed to produce the test results.

But after she came back to the States!

First, she had to help her boss take care of her father. Next, she had to take care of her boss’ cousin. Now that her boss had fallen into a deep sleep and couldn’t assign her tasks anymore, she finally felt as if she could take a breather. Yet in the end, her boss-in-law was assigning her a task?

This was so goddamn… Did they have any intention of letting her rest or not?!

Even though Lily was cursing deep down, on the surface, she nevertheless smiled and asked very professionally, “… Sure. May I know where the DNA samples are?”

Justin: “??”

Joel: “????”

Both of them looked at each other and then, the corners of their lips spasmed at the same time.

All they had thought of was having a DNA test done, but who the hell could retrieve Karl’s DNA sample?!

It wasn’t like they could go up to him and say, “Bro, I suspect that Tanya is your daughter. Can I borrow a DNA sample from you?”

As the leader of a group of assassins, if there were people who could pluck Karl’s hair without him knowing, then he might as well retire from the underworld for good!

Neither of them expected that retrieving Karl’s DNA samples would instead become the most difficult task!

Elsewhere. Karl went to a DNA testing lab. After they extracted a blood sample from his fingertip, he returned to the hotel.

All the places he went were heavily guarded. Although he hadn’t brought a lot of men with him during his return to the States this time, all of them were skilled fighters.

It could be said that even a fly wouldn’t be able to get near Karl, let alone a human!

Three hours later.

His subordinate sent him the DNA test report.

Karl took a look—the report indicated a 99% probability that the test subjects were indeed father and daughter!

At the same time, the person whom he had sent to investigate the private clinic also returned.

When Jill was telling him all those things, she had also given him the clinic’s information. When they went to investigate, they found that Jill had indeed given birth to a child during that period of time!

The child was also indeed Hillary! The nurse they had talked to during the investigation had said that the girl whom Jill had given birth to had a mole on her ear, and Hillary did indeed have one on her ear!

The records in the clinic were dated five years ago, so there was no way they could have falsified them.

Karl narrowed his eyes and suddenly asked, “Does that girl named Tanya Turner have a mole on her ear?”

His subordinate was surprised. “Why are you asking about her? She doesn’t seem to have one, though.”

They were assassins, so they were very observant.

Although they had only met Joel and Tanya once in court, they remembered everything about their looks!

Karl pressed his lips together. “Because I keep feeling like something isn’t quite right. If Hillary really is my daughter, Jill could have just approached me directly after Hillary was taken away. I would have been able to protect my daughter for sure! There wasn’t any need for her to go to that young missy and beg her for help. I was originally suspecting that the hair she gave me was that young missy’s…” But unexpectedly, the child that Jill had given birth to back then was indeed Hillary.