Chapter 442 Let Me Die!

Nora took out her toothbrush first. After putting on some toothpaste, she brushed her teeth with one hand and turned on her phone with the other. She realized that there were a few new emails in her inbox.

Her attention was first on the DNA report Lily had sent her. She paused.

She had slept for almost three days this time, right?

Tanya and Mia’s results were out. She hurriedly opened them and realized that it was as she had expected.

However, she quickly saw the top trending news article. It was about the lawsuit between Tanya and Hillary. She instantly realized that Tanya and Joel already knew the truth. Yes, it seemed like he had taken the email to heart.

As she thought about this, she casually browsed through the inbox. When she did not see any urgent messages, she put down her phone and focused on brushing her teeth.

As she brushed her teeth, her eyes slowly darkened.

Her happy mood after being teased by the two children slowly became heavy.

Quentin was still in the hospital. All the bones in his body had shattered. She did not know if he still had a chance to stand up.

Thinking about this, Nora decided to spend some time in the future to think about all kinds of ways to make him stand up.

Yes, according to modern medicine, there was nothing they could do.

Then, she could only look at it from alternative medicine. She vaguely remembered that there was a saying about bone refinement in ancient traditional medicine.

However, that method had been lost for a long time. She did not know if she could still find the relevant information.

With this in mind, she started brushing her teeth faster and faster. After spitting out the water in her mouth, she took a shower and changed into a black top and light-colored jeans before leaving. Her long hair was half dry as it fluttered behind her.

She went downstairs feeling refreshed when she heard Cherry shouting, “Mommy is out!”

Then, enthusiastic applause erupted downstairs.

Nora: “????”

She walked down with a head full of question marks. Then, she saw Ian, Joel, Tanya, Warren, Maureen, Louis, Brandon, Mia, Cherry, Pete, and Justin sitting on the living room sofa. The group of people raised their heads in unison and stared at her as if she was some kind of leader.

Nora: “…” She twitched her lips and went downstairs. Facing this situation, she did not have any intention of being shy. Instead, she looked at Ian first. “Why are you home?”

Ian’s body was still quite weak. He needed all kinds of medical equipment in the hospital to help monitor his vital signs. It was dangerous for him to come home.

Ian heaved a sigh of relief when he saw his daughter looking at him first.

To be honest, although the father and daughter had reunited, their relationship was relatively distant.

Nora was born with a cold personality, but Ian was a little embarrassed. After all, when they had just reunited, he still wanted to die and not stay behind to accompany his daughter. Therefore, he was a little embarrassed.

However, his daughter didn’t seem to care about the past. He said, “I’m fine.”

Nora frowned and said slowly, “I’m going to eat. I’ll go to the hospital to see Quentin later and take you over too.”