Chapter 457 I Met Her! Morris: "???"

Shouldn’t she be asking for the other party’s name and occupation first? Why was the first thing she was concerned about instead whether they were good-looking or not?!

He lowered his eyes. “Captain Brenda, I’m talking business here!”

Brenda waved dismissively. “Hey, so am I. Understanding your teammates is also a key to a successful team, isn’t it? Besides, I have an allergy, so my requirements for who I work with are rather high.”

Morris was taken aback. “What kind of allergy?”

Brenda sighed. “I am allergic to ugly people.”

Morris’s jaw tightened. The woman looked at him pitifully and said, “Really, I’m not kidding.”

Morris stared at her for a while with a cold look on his face. But shortly after, he gave in and said, “It’s a woman…”

He thought of Nora’s delicate little face and her constantly half-lidded eyes, as well as her almond-shaped eyes when she occasionally raised her head and looked at someone attentively, and he slowly added, “She’s pretty.”

Brenda stared at him and suddenly smiled. “Okay, got it.”

Morris took a deep breath and started talking about Nora’s occupation. “She is a surgeon. Her name is Nora Smith.”

Brenda’s lazy eyes instantly flicked upward. She was a little dumbfounded. “What?”

Wasn’t that Justin’s lazy girlfriend who only knew to sleep in all day?

After Nora got up and ate something, she slowly headed to the address that Morris had sent her.

It was a French restaurant.

The restaurant had very distinctive interior decor, and it was obvious at a glance that it was a very expensive restaurant.

She casually pushed the door open. Right away, she spotted Morris, who was seated at the quietest spot in the corner directly opposite the door.

Dressed in a black suit, he exuded an upright aura all around him.

When Nora walked over, she discovered that a woman was sitting opposite him.

The woman looked about 24 to 25 years old. She had large wavy curls and was wearing a tight-fitting black dress. Her posture was casual and lazy, and she had a pair of deep-set eyes that looked very bewitching and also… somewhat familiar.

She also had an impressive figure. Her chest was full and bulging. It was obvious at a glance that hers were the real deal…

Also, even though she was seated, Nora could still see one of her outstretched legs. Long, fair, and slender, it looked so tender that it made one wish they could pinch it.

Tanya’s face was also very attractive, but hers was a different type of beauty. Tanya’s beauty was very aggressive, and her big eyes looked a little exotic.

They hadn’t been aware previously, but they now knew that her father was Karl. Since Karl’s parents were of mixed ethnicities, this meant that a quarter of Tanya’s blood was also of another ethnicity. That explained everything.

However, this wasn’t the case for the woman in front of her. She was likely not of mixed race. It was just that she was good-looking and knew how to dress up. On top of that, she also knew how to exhibit the most beautiful side of a woman, so she looked exceptionally… like the female version of a scumbag.

Ahem.

Nora felt that it wasn’t quite right of her to think of a woman like that, so she looked away. As soon as she did, she sensed the woman staring at her.