Chapter 459 Aunt And Niece Sharing The Same Interests

Brenda’s eyes widened in astonishment. She rubbed her eyes in disbelief and muttered, “Huh? Am I seeing things?”

But even when she opened her eyes again, Cherry and Pete were still standing together in front of her.

She was a little overwhelmed for a while there. “There are two… two Petes?”

Cherry let out a small sigh. “Aunt Brenda, I already told you, I’m not Pete! I am Cherry! Cherry Smith!”

Cherry Smith… Wasn’t that the extra baggage that Nora was about to bring into the Hunts?

But why would she look exactly like Pete?

Brenda was still in a daze underneath the crystal chandelier in the Smiths’ manor. Pete had already let go of Mia and ran over in front of Cherry. He grabbed the dazed Cherry and protected her behind him. “What are you doing to my little sister, Aunt Brenda?”

Brenda: “?”

She blinked. At last, she figured it out. “You and Cherry are… twins? In that case, Nora is your mommy?”

Pete frowned and looked at her as though she was mentally disabled. “Of course. Haven’t I been calling her Mommy all day long?”

To Pete, the woman he called Mommy was the woman who had given birth to him. He was completely unaware of the concept of stepmothers. Brenda: “…”

She looked at Cherry again. Suddenly, she gave her a charming smile and said, “Hahahaha! I have a little niece too now! Cherry, right? Come on, I still have several handsome guys here that I haven’t shared with you!”

Cherry stepped forward to walk towards Brenda. However, Pete held her hand and said, “Cherry, didn’t Daddy already tell you to stay away from Aunt Brenda? She will lead you astray!”

Brenda: “…”

The corners of her lips spasmed and she couldn’t help but look at Pete. “What are you saying?”

Cherry also piped up. “But I find Aunt Brenda very nice!”

“… Which part of her is nice?” Pete said.

They had only just met and probably hadn’t even managed to talk much, yet she already found her ‘very nice’?

Cherry said, “… Aunt Brenda discusses handsome guys with me! She also promised that she would take me to look at handsome

guys!”

Pete: “…”

Cherry went around Pete and walked up to Brenda. The two of them put their heads together and started to chat excitedly again.

Pete sighed silently when he saw it.

At this point, Mia came up to him and asked, “What’s the matter, Pete?”

Pete sighed silently and said, “It’s nothing, Mia. Remember to stay away Aunt Brenda. Don’t let her lead you astray!”

Mia immediately nodded. “Okay! Everything that Pete says is correct! I will listen to you!”

Pete looked at the well-behaved and sensible Mia, and then at Cherry, who was already talking about handsome guys with her aunt. He took out his cell phone, opened up the chat with the tyrant, and sent him a message: ‘Daddy, Cherry and Aunt Brenda have already become fast friends.’

Sure enough, Justin called Brenda the very next moment!

The ringtone started to play.

Cherry’s puzzled voice rang out. “Aunt Brenda, who’s Stick-in-the-Mud?”