↳ 4.2

A/N:
Double updates! I'm feeling better now, thanks to all of you who wished me well. So I've read your suggestions/guesses, and they make me excited to see how y'all will react with how the story will turn out HAHAHAHA

Cheers!

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

unsent letters

August 12th, 1995

To DJA,

How are you? You're well, right? Your Dad's not beating you up, right? Hope everything's grand on your side.

Last time, I wrote a list of complaints about Sirius' house. I'd like to give you an update that it is now considered... habitable, after Mum forces us to clean every day from morning till nightfall.

So, we're using Harry's winning money on developing lots and lots of new stuffs. We created an Extendable Ear inspired by that string and cans you made for us when we were twelve. We also made more sweets and called them a Skiving Snackbox. It's a range of sweets to make you ill enough to get you out of a class when you feel like it. I know you wouldn't like the idea, seeing that you love school so much, but this would definitely help normal people like us.

George and I are looking for a good spot to set up the store, but we haven't found a good one, so we're running the joke shop as mail-order service at the moment. We even put ads in the Daily Prophet last week (Mum won't read it anymore, cause it's telling lies about Harry and Dumbledore)!

Though we're a bit cramped here and I don't really fancy being kept in the dark by the 'adults', it's quite pleasant. Sirius, he's hilarious. Sure, he's a bit bitter with having to stay in all the time who'd blame him, with a creepy family like thisbut he keeps the house alive.

I think he knows about me and George, but I'm 100% certain he won't tell Mum. It's an unspoken allegiance between pranksters.

Right, I haven't written about Harry. So, the Golden Boy and his pig-like cousin was attacked by a dementor in Little Whinging. He was about to be expelled and got his wand destroyed, but Dumbledore stepped in, and he just got out of trial with flying colors. Of course he did, he didn't do anything wrong! We're celebrating tonight.

Alright, gotta dash. Bye, Daze.

With love, FGW.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

August 24th, 1995

Dearest FGW,