seventeen

I was currently in my room, finishing up my packing. It's been about a week since Colby's birthday.

We haven't talked about the sexual tension we had, we just acted like it didn't happen.

We were leaving tomorrow morning at like four in the morning, so I wasn't excited for that.

As I zipped up my suitcase, my roommates walked in. I looked at them suspiciously while they stood at the door.

"Yes?" I ask looking at them. I rise my arms up so I could tighten my ponytail.

I had gotten hot from all the packing. "We just wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie with us before leaving." Wesley suggested.

I smiled at the gesture. I look at the time to see it was eight thirty. I look at them and nodded my head.

We've been so busy, we haven't really hung out just us.

We're either with Colby and his roommates or working. I honestly miss hanging out with just the three of them.

So it'll be a perfect time to do it before I go on this trip with Sam and Colby.

"Of course. You know I can't say no to hanging out with my three best friends." Yes, I'm close to the trap house boys too.

But they don't compare to my roommates. They've been in my life for years and been there for me through a lot of shit.

I just love each group for different reasons. They chose to put on Red Dawn from twenty-twelve.

It was a war movie that had Chris Hemsworth, Josh Peck, and Josh Hutchinson in it.

It's about if North Korea came and ambushed the United States.

"You know, this could happen any day." Evan spoke up when they started attacking in the movie.

We all turned to him knowing he was high. He was in his ranting stage of being high.

"Evan, shut up." Serena tried to tell him but he just kept talking. I don't care though, I think it's hilarious.

I just listened to him rant. "Don't tell me to shut up when we're getting taken over and I'm killing every person I see." He laughs.

I just shake my head while looking at the movie. It's crazy how Josh Peck is now friends with David Dobrik.

It's also crazy how I saw him at one of the parties I went to with Colby.

He was talking David and Jason about something. "I definitely think I could survive this shit." Evan spoke out loud.

We all turned to look over at him. "No you wouldn't." We said in unison. He looked at us surprisingly.

"You literally can't go in an abandoned building without almost shitting yourself." Wesley made fun of him.

"Shut up, bitch. You couldn't go in there either." Evan defended himself.

Serena and I started laughing as they fought each other. I'm gonna miss being with them whenever I leave.

But it's just going to be for a week. We all hung out and watched the movie together.

And by watch the movie, we had to tell Evan to shut up a thousand times.

When the movie ended, I look at the time. I guess I better head off to the trap house. I stand up causing them to frown.

"I better get going." I frown. The guys help bring my stuff to the car.

Kat is driving us to the airport so we aren't taking any cars. Once my car is packed, I looked at my friends.

"Group hug?" I ask hopeful. They come over towards me with their arms wide.

We all hug for a little bit. But I pull away from them. "Be careful, okay?" Wesley asked sweetly.

He always cared for me, he's like the older brother I never had.

"Nothings going to happen, I promise." I wasn't just telling them that.

I was telling myself too. I was still nervous. But there's no turning back now.

There's one thing though. I haven't told my parents or my sister I'm going. They would've freaked the hell out and would've want to meet them.

And I don't know if I'm ready for that just yet. They promised to not say anything to them and only say something if something happens.

I told Serena that if Evan tries anything to take and hide his weed.

That'll get him to shut up. "Just don't be stupid and get arrested." I rolled my eyes while getting in my car.

"I'm not going to get arrested, Serena. Have some faith in us." Sam and Colby have been doing this stuff for two years.

They have the explore gods on their side. I make sure to tell them goodbye as I drive away.

I make sure to blast music while driving. When I get there, I go inside.

I could hear Aaron and Corey in the back playing rocket league so I went through the kitchen and into their living room.

I was going to miss the trap house. From what I know, they're moving out towards the end of February so that's a little over a month.

I'm going to help the boys move into their apartment complex and it's a lot closer to where I live.

From what I know, Jake, Sam, and Colby are moving in the same building while Corey lives somewhere else.

I don't really talk to Aaron much so I don't know where he's moving too.

I don't really talk to Aaron much but when we do, I can tell he's a great person.

"Jordan! You excited?" Corey cheered towards me. I nodded my head while looking at him.

"You looking for your boy toy?" He smirked toward me as I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know where he's at?" I ask as they think about it. "Finishing up his packing." Aaron answered for me.

I make sure to thank him while going up towards his room. When I go in there, it was a mess.

Clothes were scattered everywhere. I ask if he needed help, him saying yes, so I sat on the ground and started looking.

It took us a little bit to pack. And once we were done, it was almost midnight. We had four hours to be up.

We made sure that Sam was packed up and decided to go to sleep. We got very little sleep that night, which was stupid.

We left the house at two thirty and got to the airport around an hour later.

When we get to the airport, we go through security and go to the place where we were supposed to board.

As we wait, the boys get a dm of a person saying right by the airport in Miami, there's an abandoned hospital.

We decided that whenever we land, we're gonna go check it out and make a video.

I've never done anything like this. I mean, yeah I've went exploring.

But only in Las Vegas and Los Angles. I've never flown across the country to go explore abandoned buildings.

I've actually never flown before so I was very nervous. I was bouncing my leg up and down at out of nerves.

"J, you okay?" Colby asked quietly in my ear. I decided to lie because I didn't want to him to worry about me.

"I'm perfect. This is just the first time flying." He gives me a look like he knows I'm lying.

He takes my hand in his which makes me smile. He starts rubbing his thumb on my hand which calms me down.

After what felt like years of waiting, our flight was called for us to board. This was the moment we've been waiting for.

Florida, here we come.