My Murder & Tesla's Machines

2/15/22
Monday Night

Dream #1: My Murder

This dream was a full story. I love having vivid story dreams. Me (my character in the dream story) had the ability to come back from any death. I was staying at a hotel and avoiding some stalker. She had long red hair in her 20s. Then a man with two lackeys in a strange colorfully striped suit and matching hat with a beard asked me questions. He seemed to have a gentle voice and was nice until he pulled out a handgun and pointed it at my head. In the end, he pulled the trigger 9 times. Surprisingly no one heard it and they found me the next morning dead. I on the other hand was a ghost.

The hotel staff held a questionnaire with me as a ghost (not exactly a séance ) and asked how I was feeling now that I've passed on. I chose the sadness box and one of them said, "I hate it when that happens."

I was looking for the angry box but ended up knocking down the wrong box in frustration.

The hotel clerk looked at it and said, "I wonder why she chose the fortune cookie box. What does that mean?" They all shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

The next day a psychic came in claiming to help the dead pass on. To my surprise, there was another ghost sitting on the couch in the waiting area. He had platinum blonde hair and was young. The other ghost insisted he was fine and didn't need help passing on.

Then I noticed the psychic could see me. I pleaded with him to help me too. He said no and that I needed to fill out paperwork in Los Angeles. I began to cry, feeling hopeless. I told him how I was murdered and stalked by some weird lady. The other ghost felt bad for me and told him I could have his session. The physic waved him off.  I lay on the couch, feeling exhausted. He told them I was sleeping.

I turned and asked him if the hotel clerks could fill out the forms. He asked them and they agreed. I told them the details of the murderer and the clerk said she remembered the guy. I told them through the psychic to go to the police. The psychic told them I moved on. I stood there angry because I realized then that he was a con artist. I knocked something over and the psychic looked embarrassed. "Well once you have the murderer put away I'm sure the girl will pass on to a better place."

The clerk staff didn't look happy and he hurried off. The other ghost was gone though.

The stalker was back. I was sleeping in her room and when I woke up, she was threatening me with pepper spray. I frowned at her lame attempt and asked if she could see me. She could see me and talk to me. For the first time since my murder, I didn't feel alone.

It turns out my stalker was a journalist and was researching a story on the murderer. With my help and the hotel clerk's description, the murderer got arrested. I was still a ghost though. The journalist offered to have me come along and help her with cases for stories. I agreed. We were following a little old lady. We gave her a ride (she almost sat on me so I had to sit in the back). The journalist told me to follow her, that she was suspicious.

Turns out the old lady was the murderer's grandma and they were plotting revenge. I told the journalist who agreed to be more careful. She wasn't careful enough, because when we were in a hotel (a different one) she was poisoned. She couldn't reach the phone. I tried knocking it off and dialing 911, but it didn't work in time.

"It's okay." She assured me. She stood over her body.

I tried to get her to go to the light, don't make the same mistake I did. She nodded and vanished.

I went back to the original hotel where I died and found the murderer's two lackeys. It turns out they were ghosts who were haunting him for killing them. I told them what happened and they were able to move on since he was in prison.

I felt alone once again and to my surprise, the journalist lady appeared. She smiled and posed with her arms in the air and to my complete shock turned into me.

She was my future self the entire time.

She said she couldn't risk a paradox so she was in disguise and came to help me (her earlier self) She was fine and had come back to life. With that confidence, I too was able to come back to life and the dream had a happy ending.

Dream #2: Tesla's machines

As I was drifting off to sleep but still awake sometime in the night I saw Nikola Tesla holding a large metal box. He poured the box on the ground and out of three spouts, three cats emerged. The original cat was inside and the three that came out were exact copies. Genetic cloning of animals. The images shifted and I saw the clones were soldiers that were being created by the government.

The second part of the dream was a 2nd machine. I'm not sure what it was for, but I felt it was important. I'll describe it. I wish I could draw it, but I can't even draw stick figures. Some of the vivid details are now foggy.

Tesla showed me a close-up of a machine part. It was long and was pulled sideways by something at the end. It reminded me of the swinging ship ride at amusement parks. The image pulled out and I saw the entire contents of the machine. He showed me a different part, two spikes with jagged edges. They pointed downwards to the ground and alternated when the machine was turned on. The container outside was round and at the top was a metal rod with some wire of some kind twisted around to the top of the rod. When the machine was turned on, the rod lit up with electricity.

Telsa wanted to show me more, but my mind was too tired.