The Deathly Hallows and snatching

Planning on laying down a bit, they started their plan on meeting Xenophilius Lovegood by early spring.

The snow was now gone and they were walking up on a hill towards the Lovegood's home.

Harry and Hermione were walking a bit behind while Ron and Bree were walking a bit infront of them.

"You're not still mad at him, are you?"

"I'm always mad at him"

They caught up with Ron and Bree and saw a burrow like house on the distance.

"Luna." Ron said.

"Luna." The others repeated.

*

Walking up to the house they saw a sign. 'Keep off the dirigible plums' and on the door a sign which read 'The Quibbler Editor: X•Lovegood'.

They knocked on the door and a few moments later a blonde man with a bit old clothes opened the upper door and looked at them. "What is it? Who are you? What do you want?"

"Uh. Hello, Mr. Lovegood. I'm Harry Potter. We met a few months ago" he walked up the door steps. "Could we come in?"

**

The all of them sat down inside the house on chairs or armchairs with a cup of tea in the awkward silence.

After minutes of silence Hermione spoke up. "Where is Luna?"

"Luna? She'll be along." He said and looked away.

It got silent again and the all of them drank their tea in sync and the teenagers grimaced.

"So, how can I help you, Mr. Potter?"

"Well, actually. It was about something you were wearing round your neck at the wedding. A symbol."

"You mean this?" He showed the triangle necklace with a line straight down and a circle in the middle.

"Yes. That exactly. What we wondered is, what is it?"

"What is it? Well, it's the sign of the Deathly Hallows, of course."

"The what?" They all asked.

"The Deathly Hallows. I assume you're all familiar with 'The Tale of the Three Brothers'."

"Yes." Ron, Hermione and Bree answered.

"No." Harry answered.

"I have it in here." Hermione looked in her bag and took out a book and flipped through some pages.

"There were once three brothers who were travelling along a lonely, winding road at twilight."

"Midnight. Mum always said 'midnight'.

Hermione glared at him.

"But 'twilights' fine. Better, actually."

Mr. Lovegood looked at the twins and then went over to the window to look outside.

"Do you want to read it?"

"No. It's fine"

Hermione started over with the story again.

"There were once three brothers who were traveling along a lonely, winding road at twilight.

In time, the brothers reached a river too deep to wade through and too deep to swim across. However, these brothers were learnt in the magical arts, so they simply waved their wand and made a bridge appear across the treacherous water.

They were halfway across it when they found their path blocked by a hooded figure. And Death spoke to them. He was angry that he had been cheated out of three new victims, for travellers usually drowned in the river. But Death was cunning.