114: Target Locked (3)

Chapter 114: Target Locked (3)

Rumi laid on her stomach on the couch with her hands under her chin.

"..."

She laid silently, saying nothing while giving Neji glances.

Beside her white t-shirt, Rumi wore short jeans that barely covered her butt. Being laid down, her ass was on full display and so Neji's eyes locked on there.

After a long moment, he nodded.

"Just relax, no need to feel embarrassed. Imagine me as a doctor, if you wish."

Neji said as Rumi closed her eyes and sighed softly. He had a point with his words, but knowing him, he clearly didn't have the mindset of a doctor. She could already guess what he must be imagining seeing her like this...

'Kids these days...'

With another sigh, she waited for him to move, while she still had her eyes closed.

Soon after, she started to feel his touch.

However unlike how she thought... he hadn't touched her butt from the get-go.

"Mhm?"

Rumi opened her eyes and gave a side glance to Neji's hands massaging her shoulders softly.

"I don't want to seem like I am scamming," Neji said, noticing her gaze. "So let me give you a first-hand experience of what I can offer, before I touch somewhere private."

The word 'private' caused Rumi to blush, and at the realisation that she had blushed from the words of a kid a decade younger than her, a chuckle found its place in her lips.

"Well, it does feel good." Rumi said, moaning softly. But it wasn't a lewd moan. "Nice hands, feels magical. Ya using your quirk or something?"

Neji nodded and Rumi asked no further question.

She's been a bit stiff indeed from the fight with the Nomu and Neji in the last two days. Her quirk healed her bruises and stuff when she slept, but her muscles were still quite stiff.

So she could feel what Neji's hands were doing, loosening her muscles and giving her flesh a soft feeling on each touch, each press, and each squeeze.

"Mhm..."

Rumi's mind relaxed and her body felt comfortable, she almost felt sleepy too.

Though she noticed how awkward Neji's position was since she was lying on the couch, which gave Neji only one side to touch her from. He would have a better time if he was above her...

'Hmph.'

...But he was the sole reason why she even needed to get a massage. So he should face a bit of consequence too.

Like that, a few minutes passed of Rumi moaning softly at Neji's hand carefully massaging her stiff shoulders and the muscle around her spine.

"Alright," Neji withdrew his hands back. "Was the trial pleasing enough?"

Rumi rolled her shoulders and moved them a bit. "Hmm... I do feel better, great even. So I guess that's a pass. I am surprised you didn't go for my ass directly, though."

"You make it sound like I am some kind of sex-hungry beast." Neji chuckled while Rumi scoffed. "Anyway, I will move down now. Is that fine?"

Rumi eyed him for a moment before nodding. "Yes... also, get on top of my knees. Your current position is quite awkward, I noticed."