lxx. everything is just fine

CHAPTER LXX
everything is just fine

CHAPTER LXXeverything is just fine

NEW YORK, USA — 2024

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Time felt like it had just slowed down insanely, frozen even. Cars began to beep horns loudly as people nearby stopped after hearing the unexpected news.

"That's right, folks!" JJ's booming voice was heard all around the city. "Peter Parker, a seventeen year-old high school delinquent harbouring a homicidal hunger!"

A hand suddenly gripped onto Noah's shoulder tightly, causing him to whip his head around almost immediately.

A man with wide eyes and a extremely concerned face leaned over, completely invading Noah's personal space without a word.

"Are you Spider-Man's boyfriend?"

And with those words, the crowds of people that were surrounding Noah began to walk him further into the crowd, each of them asking continuous questions over and over again.

Noah began to nervously laugh underneath his breath, thinking that this was all a fever dream or something. He anxiously glanced around, putting his arms right in front of him in defence.

Then, all of a sudden, Peter leaped down from the lamppost he was crouched on top of. He hurried his way throughout the ground of people, completely shoving them out of the way as he made his way towards Noah.

"Woah, woah, woah!" He rushed his words. "Please don't touch him!"

Almost immediately, everybody's attention fell onto Peter. Each of them pulled out their phones to record, most of them growing angry and furious at his sudden appearance.

"You murdered Mysterio?!"

As the obviously upset woman yelled at Peter, her eyes soon landed upon Noah, some people actually agreeing with her. Oh, how little they actually knew.

"And you helped him murder Mysterio?!"

The furious woman suddenly laid a hand on Peter, causing Noah to panic. He raised his hand, harshly forcing the woman's hand away from Peter.

Then, Peter began to shove his way throughout the crowd, pushing the angry woman out of the way too. He dragged Noah along just by holding onto his hand.

"Spider-Man hit me! They both hit me!"

Quickly escaping from the crowd, Noah swung his arms around Peter's neck, knowing that he was most likely going to swing away from the scene.