Part 21

Giovanni Martini Pov

The pack has been on high alert training to the best of our abilities. Taking precautions everywhere we can. Running simulation so everyone will be ready and alert for any possible situation.

Keeping our pack safe is our number one priority. Eva and I also run patrols the only persons who has a pass are pregnant women, children under twelve and elderly or disabled.

My mate also put a line of defense outside our packs border if anyone comes up to one hundred feet we are notified up to fifteen Eva's snow army attacks it give us a peace of mind.

I'm in bed cuddling with my mate listening to her beautiful giggles. "Stopppp" she wines as I try to pull her panties down.

"No let me just look at it" I told her and she laughs at me shaking her head. "No you said that to me earlier we went four rounds already and skipped our turn patrolling" she said and I rolled my eyes.

Remember mind linking my beta to cover for us. "I can't help it you smell so fucking good" I said sniffing her she smells so good it's like her scent got really strong and I couldn't help but ravish her.

So I inhaled her scent creasing my eyebrows together. Growling "your going into heat shit!!" That's why she smells extra good. She looked at me confused "what does that mean?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"I don't know humans don't usually go through it." I said feeling her head she warm but she's going to get hotter. Humans can't take that amount of heat and witches are the closet thing to humans.

Sighing I'm laying on top of her and she's rubbing her body on me. Picking up my phone I called the only Alpha with a human mate "Alpha Jones of the Sunmoon Pack how can I help?" He answered the phone.

"Alpha Jones this is your Alpha King calling what we discuss stays between us!" I growled "yes sir how can I help" I sighed "Alpha Jones isn't your mate human?" I asked and "ahh yes sir" he said "did she go though heat?" I asked him

"Yeah she did it was horrible all she did was scream from the pain. Until she passed out we had to mate repeatedly for her to just get some relief. It's a gruesome experience and my entire pack was on edge because of their Luna pain." He said as his voice cracked.

Ajax whimpered at his description. "How long did it last" i whispered "hers lasted four days I think the higher the rank the longest it last. Some of my pack members are mates to human. Theirs only last two days" he said and I sighed.

"When did it stop?" I said looking at my mate who's staring at me. "After she got pregnant after I got a heir she didn't have one after a lot of humans die from heat. That's why we try to get our mates pregnant before" he said and I nod. "Thank you Alpha Jones call me if you need a favor" I said then hanged up.

Mind linking the pack doctors they all came in testing her and checking her out. "Baby I feel fine" she said as their checking her over. "It's just the beginning she's going to get hotter maybe in the next day or two it's hard to determine." The doctor said and I frown.

"So you don't know?" I asked him and he shook his head no "everyone one is different I've only dealt with this a few times your highness we don't have a lot of humans in the pack" he said and I growled Eva held my hand.

"It's okay thank you Doctor we'll call you" she said with a small smile and he smiled back at her bowing before he exit.

She looked at me and laid pulled me back on top of her. Rubbing her nose against mines affectionately. "I'm super horny" she said wrapping her arms around my waist and scraping the back of my neck.

"It's the heat little mate it makes us reproduce faster" I told her as she sucks on my neck. She's grinding herself against me. "Eva I'm serious I'm worried" I told her and she nod her head yes.

"One more round?" She asked me and I shook my head no. She frowns then she smirked "ooh Ajaxxx I miss you so much my big bad wolf" she said pulling on my earlobe with her teeth. He took over in a flash I couldn't even stop him.

"Mate is teasing" he told her and she smiled "mate is also horny can't you smell it Ajax?" She asked him with a pout and I'm telling him not to think about it.

"I think we should wait to make sure your alright little mate" he told her and I nod this evil glint came cross her eyes. "But Gio had me all to himself earlier. Don't you want the same?" She whispered kissing his lips Ajax growled.

"One little round won't hurt. Right?" She asked with a pout and I knew I lost.

THREE HOURS LATER!

Eva's asleep I was giving back control like five minutes ago and I'm arguing with my wolf. "We agreed not to!" I yelled at him he shrug.

"Have you not seen our mate. How do you expect me to turn her down. She sucked on our tongue!" He the last part with a growl.

I don't know where she learn that tongue sucking thing. But it sends us straight to our knees every time. "I'm worried about our mate" I told him "me too. Maybe we can switch out her birth control with vitamins and find something to stop the effect of the iud. She'll get pregnant and won't go though her heat" I sat up.

Looking at her she'll kill us but she'll be safe going to the bathroom looking at the pills she have. Mind linking our doctor telling him to give me something that look like her birth control.

Going to the door he looked at me with disapproval. "When our queen find out she's going to very upset" I stared at him "what your going tell her?" He shook his head no. "When she finds out she'll want the head of everyone involved I don't want no part of it" he said walking away.

This is the only way to keep her safe I hope she knows that.