Chapter 44 - Dance

Chapter 44 - Dance

When Su Ling walked out of the bathroom, he took a glance around and immediately saw Gu Liheng. Why is male god's expression looked so deep? He patted Lin Meng's arm and gestured at Gu Liheng's direction, meaning that he wanted to go over there.

Lin Meng is not going to be an ‘electric light bulb’ so he said, "I'm going to see Ah Rui now. Contact me if something happened."

Nodded, Su Ling headed straight towards Gu Liheng. Gu Liheng's gaze fell on him; it was very focused and somewhat affectionate. Su Ling walked to Gu Liheng’s side and said, "You..."

He only said a word, but it makes his brows furrow. Not only was his voice muffled, and his tongue hurts, but the wound continued to bleed. There’s not much blood coming out, but the smell of blood made him very uncomfortable. Other things will have to wait; he better treats his wound first. Putting aside what he was about to ask, Su Ling tried to speak without agitating his tongue, "Can you take me to the lounge? I want to treat the wound."

Su Ling collects the nectar every day and puts it in his space storage. He remembers the effect of the nectar and wants to use it on the wound. To be honest, he could do it in the restroom earlier, but he really doesn't want to check the wound with his tongue sticking out in the restroom. Though the restroom’s environment is very good, it is disturbing as it’s still a toilet. He felt like he would retch if he really did that.

Understood what Su Ling means, Gu Liheng wrinkled his eyebrows and asked, "Your tongue hurt?"

Su Ling nodded. The smell of blood in his mouth became heavier, and the blood had accumulated, so he didn't want to speak anymore.

Gu Liheng: "Come with me."

Su Ling followed him through the corridor connecting the hall to the back building. On the second floor, they turned in to the room on the left-hand side. The room was huge, the color hues were mainly in black, white, and gray tones; clean and tidy.

Su Ling frowned and pointed to his mouth. He pursed his lips and bulged his cheeks.

Gu Liheng immediately understood what he meant and opened the door on the left-hand side, "This is the bathroom."

Hurriedly walking in, Su Ling spat out the blood and saliva into the sink, then quickly rinsed his mouth with water.

His actions were fast, but since Gu Liheng is standing beside him, he saw everything clearly, and his complexion suddenly changed. After Su Ling spat everything out, he rinsed his mouth again twice. When he was about to continue, Gu Liheng handed him a tissue and said, "This is not good for the wound. I will go get the treatment device."

Su Ling took the tissue and wiped his hands and mouth. On the other hand, Gu Liheng went out to get the treatment device. From his space storage, Su Ling took the nectar and placed it on the sink. He opened the bottle and poured some into the bottle cap. His preparations were done; he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue in the mirror. His tongue was red on the right side. The wound area was the darkest, and a little blood came out. He took a piece of tissue and lightly dabbed to absorb the blood.

This was what Gu Liheng saw when he walked in with the treatment device. His gaze changed slightly, and his footsteps halted for a moment.

Su Ling was a little embarrassed, thinking that he looked stupid at the moment. However, he just cleaned up, so he didn't want to rinse his tongue again, so he turned to face Gu Liheng and pointed to the therapy device in his hand. Gu Liheng carefully treated the wound with the device. After the treatment, the surface of the wound appeared to be healed. But the color was darker, and the pain did not disappear.