Chapter 45 - Lovers

Chapter 45 - Lovers

When the young man opened the door, Gu Liheng's focused gaze instantly fell on him. Then he handed the roses to him(SL), "This is for you."

All Su Ling could see was brilliant red, and a faint rose fragrance surrounded him. He looked at Gu Liheng. Male god’s expression was tense and seemed a little nervous. Accepting the flowers with a bright smile, he said, "Thank you." Then he turned sideways to let Gu Liheng in, "Come in."

Gu Liheng secretly breathed a sigh of relief because the young man did not refuse the roses. He stepped into the living room and took a glance. The living room area is not big, but with beige blue as the primary colour, it looked very warm.

After Su Ling closed the door, he turned around and saw that male god is standing at the same place without moving, so he smiled and said, "Have a seat, and I’ll get you something to drink?"

"No need." Seeing that Su Ling was smiling at him, Gu Liheng’s expression softened, and his mood was much more relaxed. Hence, he sat down on the nearest sofa.

Su Ling arranged the flowers in the vase carefully. He put some water in the vase and took it to his bedroom.

On the other hand, Gu Liheng's eyes were always on his figure, so Su Ling immediately noticed his gaze when he came out of the bedroom. All of a sudden, Su Ling's heartbeat speeded up. Male god’s stare was too powerful, giving him a feeling of being deeply loved. This feeling was really touching. His eyes narrowed, Su Ling went to the water dispenser to pour 2 glasses of water. Then he sat down next to Gu Liheng and put a glass of water in front of him.

"Thank you." Gu Liheng turned his head to look at him.

Su Ling raised his eyebrows slightly, "Looking at me like this, are you testing my endurance? Or do you have something to tell me?"

Taken aback, Gu Liheng stared at him before asking, "Why didn't you come anyone?"

"Huh?" Su Ling was puzzled, but quickly understood, "Do you mean sending flowers?"

Gu Liheng: "En," his eyes focused, "No matter what your reason is, can I send you flowers from now on?"

Su Ling: "..."

So even a male god is unable to escape the good old trick ‘In order to capture, one must first let loose’[1]? Although Su Ling didn't have such intention, his behaviour did seem to be going to that direction after a moment of thinking. As expected, one can’t simply rush to chase someone. He smiled and said, "I’m fine with it, but if you are going to send it every day, one flower a day will do. Otherwise, the room won't fit."

After that, Su Ling explained why he didn't send flowers over a few days ago, "You were in bad condition before. I suspect that I put too much pressure on you, so I want you to relax first."

"It has nothing to do with you," Gu Liheng pursed his thin lips, "I just didn't sleep well."

Su Ling: "Yeah, I misunderstood. But it just happened that I have something to do in the morning these few days, so it’s also one of the reasons why I didn't send the flowers." After he finished speaking, the corner of his mouth slightly curved up, "Sending the flowers to me, does it have the same meaning as mine?"

"Yes." Gu Liheng confirmed.

Su Ling leaned closer, and asked with a smile, "So you finally decided to marry me?"

Gu Liheng was silent for a moment and did not answer directly. Instead, he said, "You asked me before, why do I reject you even though I liked you."

Su Ling: "Yes, I thought to ask this question later."