Chapter 49 - Talk

Chapter 49 - Talk

Su Ling’s response was fast, but he still couldn't grab the thing before Gu Liheng could see it. When he rushed over, he could see Gu Liheng was stunned speechless. Su Ling managed to snatch the box from Gu Liheng's hand, but because of too much momentum, he bumped into Gu Liheng. Gu Liheng caught him and took a step back, causing both to fell to the sofa. When they landed, Su Ling's chin hit Gu Liheng's chest. Rubbing the sore part, he saw the box in his hand and immediately stopped moving. Next, he quickly put his hand behind him.

Gu Liheng looked at Su Ling with a complicated expression. Lightly rubbing Su Ling’s chin with his thumb, he asked in a low tone after a while, "Why buy this?"

Su Ling blushed and stuttered, "Um, I was..."

Curious? Want to try? Bought the wrong thing? Several answers flashed through Su Ling's mind, but all sounded terrible; they either sound like a lie or a shameful acknowledgement.

Su Ling’s skin is fair to start with, so when he revealed a blushing and speechless expression, he looked pitiful.

Gu Liheng brushed his hair to soothe him, "Don't panic." He glanced down at Su Ling's neck, "Are your estrus coming soon?"

Hearing the calm tone in Gu Liheng’s voice, Su Ling calmed down a little and turned to look at his expression carefully. Seeing that he is not angry, didn’t have other negative emotions, he felt relieved. At the same time, Su Ling is also a little puzzled, shouldn't male god get aggravated by this kind of thing? Nevertheless, he shook his head and answered, "No."

Gu Liheng lowered his head to meet Su Ling’s eyes, his eyes darkened, and his voice was slightly hoarse as he continued to ask, "Then why buy it? You ‘want’ it?"

During their estrus, Omega will have a strong urge to be ‘conquered’. Though in other normal times, their reaction will not be so strong, there will still be physiological needs.

Su Ling's eyes widened, "No!" He bit his lip. Now that he got found out, he decided to lay everything out. Although it is cruel to expose male god’s scars right now, that day will still come sooner or later. Before this, he couldn’t bear hurting him(GLH), that’s why he wanted to take it slowly in a gentle way. Now that he saw male god's reaction, he felt that his(GLH) heart is quite strong in accepting things. To be honest, Su Ling prefers speaking out directly as well. The roundabout way is like his relationship with male god, he felt unsettled because he couldn’t be sure what is Gu Liheng’s illness.

With a serious expression, he looked at Gu Liheng and said, "I think we have to talk."

Gu Liheng looked serious as well, Su Ling adjusted his posture, and the two sat side by side facing each other. Su Ling took a deep breath and placed the box between them, "I don't mind you using these."

Gu Liheng stopped breathing.

Su Ling spoke quickly, "I have checked online. This is one of the simplest models, and there are many other tools available. Even if your disease is not cured, it won’t impact our lives." He stared at Gu Liheng, "I don't mind your illness. What I like is your character and your way of doing things. You make me feel that our relationship can be very stable, and I feel at ease."

He lowered his voice, "So don't refuse to marry me because of your illness. This makes me very unsettled. I want a stable relationship."

Su Ling knows that a relationship may not be stable even after marriage, but influenced by his mother since childhood, he always feels that marriage is a sign of a stable relationship.

Gu Liheng stared intently at Su Ling for a long time, but he couldn't hold back and pulled Su Ling close to kiss him. He didn't know why the young man would misunderstand his illness, but he was incredibly moved by his reaction. The young man thought he couldn't ‘do’ it, but still liked him, and even wanted to solve his problem by secretly purchasing those things. Except for his young man, there is probably no other Omega who can accept their Alpha having s-e-x-ual dysfunction illness.