Chapter 53 - Gift

Chapter 53 - Gift

Gu Liheng stopped his motion to get up, and his magnetic voice was low and steady as he said, "I won't leave." Then he bent over, reaching out and picked up the water glass from the bedside table, "Drink some water first."

Su Ling obediently drank half of the water from the glass, he could feel that the heat in his body has dissipated a bit. His lips were wet, he pursed it, and chuckled softly, "I can't control my reaction."

Putting down the glass, Gu Liheng rubbed his fingers lightly on the back of Su Ling’s neck, his voice was hoarse as he said, "I can't control myself either."

The scent of their pheromones gets richer in the air. As the two pheromones are mixed together, the temperature rises rapidly, and the gasps could be heard in the room. Su Ling's thoughts were running all over the place, and he can't think properly. Suddenly, he felt a painful sensation from his gland, causing him to open his eyes slightly. A strong but complicated feeling rushed towards him like a tide, and his body couldn't help but trembled.

...

A long time had passed before the room finally quieted down. Su Ling didn't have much energy left, but he was in good spirits. He had never felt such enjoyment before. Lying next to him, Gu Liheng lightly rubbed his soft black hair to ease him from the afterglow. His magnetic voice was much lower than usual, "Are you okay?"

Su Ling slightly moved his palm and raised his index finger up, then put it down again, simulating a nodding action. At the same time, he answered with a soft En. However, he frowned after making the sound, realizing that his voice has become very hoarse. Thinking of what caused it, his face flushed.

Kinda embarrassed.

Gu Liheng took a glance at Su Ling’s face before turning to pour a glass of warm water with a smile in his eyes. After he drank it, he took him to the bathroom to take a bath. When they returned to the bed, Su Ling felt refreshed all over, but he didn't have any energy left, so he fell asleep right away. Looking at Su Ling, Gu Liheng's expression was softer than ever before. He kissed the young man's forehead and move him into his embrace to sleep; a night without dreams.

When Gu Liheng woke up in the morning, he looked slightly startled because he hadn't slept so well for a long time. Lowered his head slightly, he saw that the young man was lying on his side, facing him with his eyes closed. His long eyelashes were slightly upturned, and his white face was healthy and ruddy; very beautiful. The quiet and warm atmosphere made him feel warm from the inside, and he really liked this feeling. He did not make a sound, nor did he make any movements, he just watched the young man sleep. About an hour later, there was a noise coming from the door of the unit. Gu Liheng got out of bed with very light movements and opened the door.

Two of Xian Mo Yu's roots were twisting back and forth at the door and was about to knock the door again. When the door is opened, the roots stop right in time in front of Gu Liheng. Then they twisted towards the empty space on Gu Liheng's left hand, wanted to move into the room. Gu Liheng swiftly grabbed the roots and whispered, "He is resting."

After Gu Liheng got out of bed, Su Ling subconsciously moved towards the area Gu Liheng previously slept on, but he couldn’t find the familiar temperature. His eyelids moved, he stretched out his hand to touch around. Didn’t find anything, Su Ling then opened his eyes. He opened his mouth trying to call for Gu Liheng but realized that he doesn’t know what to call him. ‘President Gu’ sounds too unfamiliar. ‘Mr. Gu’ felt like he is teasing him. ‘Ah Heng’ was what his mother called him, so it felt strange if he says it.

He got up from bed while thinking about random things, then his lack-of-exercise-body immediately expressed its protest against his ‘activity’ last night’. His body was so sore that he couldn't help making a hissing sound.