Chapter 54 - Lóng Mo Téng

Su Ling glanced over the leaf, it was smooth to the touch, and the color was vibrant emerald green, exuding a light fragrance. It has the same scent as the vine that was violently beating up the root. However, he soon felt that the scent gave him the same feeling as Xian Mo Yu. But he knew very well that both scents smell entirely different.

The fight ended with the roots apologizing. Then the roots and vines stretched out in front of Su Ling, and the roots even swayed around. Their action confused Su Ling. Next, Xian Mo Yu shared a scene in his mind: a scene of human elders giving gifts to juniors. Looking at the big leaf in his hand, Su Ling suddenly realized what it meant. This is a gift from the vine! He looked at the vine and said, "Thank you."

Thinking that spiritual plants like to touch him, Su Ling stretched out his hand and gently squeezed the top of the vine to show his gratitude. The vine naturally entangled around his fingers. On the other hand, the roots twisted happily, "Hahaha, my son is so cute, right?"

The vine let go of Su Ling’s finger, "Stop your silly behavior. His cuteness has nothing to do with you." It retracted its leaves and formed a complete circle again on top of Xian Mo Yu, disguised as a part of the big flower. A root clung to the vine and exuded a strong fragrance, while the vine’s leaves emitted a slight green light and used its sharp tips to jab the root. However, the root was motionless, still sticking to the vines intimately.

Looking at the leaf in his hand, Su Ling gently squeezed the root around his wrist and asked, "Is this your friend?"

The roots that were erected on the side moved up and down and continued to twist happily; Xian Mo Yu was obviously feeling happy. Su Ling thought for a while and put the leaf in his backpack. Then he looked at the vines and asked in a low voice, "Is it also a Grade S spiritual plant?"

The roots continued to nod, and Su Ling was once again showed a mental image of a simple stroke of a mouth with a big cross drawn on it.

"You don’t want other people to know about it?" he asked.

The roots continued to nod, and Su Ling looked around, "That’s kind of hard because there are surveillance cameras everywhere here."

The mental image remained in his mind.

Su Ling smiled: "Alright then, even if other people managed to guess it, I won't say anything."

A root rushed in front of him and rubbed against his cheeks. Su Ling only felt a cool touch before he got suddenly pulled into Gu Liheng’s embrace. Su Ling raised his eyebrows and looked up to see Gu Liheng frowning and glaring at the root.

Gu Liheng warned with a low tone, "Don't touch him." As he said that, his fingers rubbed Su Ling’s cheek at the place where the root has just touched.

The root stiffened and didn’t move for a while.

Su Ling blinked and held Gu Liheng's hand, "You..."

He had just opened his mouth to say something when a black shadow suddenly rushed over and entangled his other wrist, so now both his hands are wrapped around by a root. The next moment, a strong pull tried to pull him out of male god’s arms, but at the same time, his waist was tightly wrapped by the other person. Forced to raise his hand, Su Ling felt that he looked very silly right now, but fortunately, the roots didn't use much strength. Otherwise, the result won’t be just him raising his hand.

Su Ling grabbed the roots and said helplessly, "Don't pull." Then he tilted his head and headbutt the person behind him at the shoulder, adding, "You too, lighten your hold."