45: Surprise?

"Sunshine, are you ready to go?" Hoseok and Changkyun come in my office.

I close my laptop "Yeah, let me just put this stuff away." I put my laptop in my drawer and then lock it. Then I grab my purse and phone. "We can go."

We all head down to the garage and get in the car, Changkyun driving for a change. We are meeting Changkyun's friends for dinner at Jin's restaurant, one of his friends said something about really wanting to go there but never being able to get a reservation, so I called Jin and asked for a favor.

When we get there we go in through the back entrance and find his friends in one of the two private rooms that this restaurant has. They are caught up in conversation so they don't notice when we come in and Changkyun clears his throat loudly "Hyungs!"

The conversation comes to an abrupt stop and their heads snap over to us, confused at first but then they all smile "Pup!"

Then all eyes move to me and Hoseok and I shy backwards slightly and Changkyun grabs my hand and squeezes softly for comfort "Obviously this is Nari and Hoseok."

"You're so pretty." One of them almost whispers

I chuckle "Thank you?"

"Sorry, that's Minhyuk hyung."

One of them is almost vibrating in his seat and I tap Changkyun "Is he okay, or is he going to explode?"

Changkyun chuckles "That Jooheon hyung. My best friend. He's trying really hard to not just get up and hug both of you and he's also really excited about the little bug."

I shrug "I don't mind hugs, just don't squeeze too hard." I direct what I'm saying to Jooheon.

He shoots up and makes his way across the room, pulling me into a hug "It's really nice to meet you. Changkyun has told me alot about both of you."

He lets me go and looks to Hoseok and Hoseok smiles and nods so Jooheon pulls him into a hug too.

"I hope not too much."

"No, he keeps those details to himself. That's okay though, I don't think I want to know." He lets go of Hoseok and turns back to me "May I?"

I nod and he gently places his hands on my belly "I hope you know that all of us, but me especially are going to spoil the absoutle shit out of this pup."

I laugh "You aren't alone. My friends will too and so will his. It'll start from my friends as soon as they find out."

"You don't even know us and we knew before your friends?" Someone asks, throwing a judgemental look at Changkyun.

'That's Hyungwon hyung.' Changkyun thinks towards me.

"It's okay. He consulted his hyungs for advice. Two of Hoseoks friends slash pack mates know along with one of their girlfriends. I consider them my friends too. But no one else knows because it's almost impossible to get time to spend with anyone."

"My God, would you people let them sit down." Someone else says.

'Kihyun hyung' Changkyun thinks towards me.

"I'm sorry about them, please sit."

Changkyun let's me and Hoseok sit down before sitting on my left at the corner of the table. We talk and get to know each other while we wait for the order Jin made me give him to be brought to the room.

Hoseok and I are officially introduced to everyone. Everyone is really nice and we learn something new about Changkyun. Hyungwon outed him as being the classic fuck boy in college, which only surprised us a little. He's quiet so he doesn't seem like the type, but explains wht he is so damn smooth and able to make us blush and be shy with a single sentence.