My cursed technique

Y/n POV

We got back to Jujutsu tech after Itadori and Nobara killed that low grade curse, I want to sleep, I also want alone time with my husband, the one I havent seen in 1000 years... Tomorrow we are going to go examine a prison... Apparently a curse attacked, we are just going to examine it, Gojo cant come because he has a curse that he has to kill. He entrusted me with taking care of the students.  Because after meeting me two days ago, he already put his trust in me, im happy he has but I wouldnt go around trusting people so easily.

----------------------

Itadori, Sukuna (they are a packaged deal), Fushiguro, Kugisaki and I are all in the car on our way to the prison, outside the gate there are a bunch of people and reporters, im guessing that the people are relatives of the inmates. 

We got out of the car, and walked towards one of the jujutsu staff, the man who tells us what happened and what we are supposed to do. 

After he explained it to us we turned and saw a woman screaming about her son being in there, I feel bad. Itadori started walking over, oh no.

I grabbed Itadoris wrist, I felt his pulse, his heart is beating so fast. Poor boy...

¨Itadori, we have to go, im sorry.¨ I told him in the most sincere voice I could muster, truth is, I feel bad for the woman too. 

He reluctantly agreed and we all started walking into the building, with Megumi and his demon dogs leading us.  

We entered the building and the first thing we saw was a man in terrible shape, I think hes dead... Itadori walked over to him and began to pick him up.

¨Leave him, thats not what we are here for¨ Megumi told Itadori.

¨But we might lose this place, we might not be able to come back and get him.¨ Itadori pleaded.

¨I said leave him, not 'we will come back for him'¨ 

¨Boys, enough, lets get the job done and get out of here.¨ I had to cut in. 

¨Uh, Y/n-sensei? The door is gone..¨ Nobara said, her voice wavering with every word.

We all looked towards where the door used to be, and she was right, it is gone, and instead we are trapped in what looks to be an incomplete domain.. Oh lord. 

¨My dogs know the scent of the door, we can find it.¨ Megumi said monotonously.

Both Nobara and Yuuji ran towards the black dog and started smothering him. I suddenly felt a presence of a curse, a special grade. Oh no.

¨Both of you, stand on guard.¨ I said sternly 

Megumi was about to call his demon dogs back to him, but when we looked over, the white one was already dead, killed in seconds. Before I could turn around Nobara was sucked into a rabbit whole, caused by the curse. 

¨Kugisaki!¨ Both of the boys called after her. I sensed the curse coming in for a physical attack, time to use my cursed technique.

¨Spirit spear chastiefol, second configuration, Guardian!¨ I screamed 

(Ban is not included)

The giant pillow stuffed animal thing took the hit and protected all three of us.

¨Sensei? You protected us?¨ Itadori looked at me in dissbelief 

I nodded my head, looking around trying to find an exit for them to go through, I still have to find Kugisaki.

¨Also, isnt that kings weapon? From seven deadly sins?¨ He asked. 

I quickly nodded my head and blushed from embarrassment.

¨I have an Idea, you two get out of here and ill call Sukuna to take care of this.¨ Itadori suggested.

I looked between the two of them. ¨What? You dont think I am capable? I am a special grade, and the queen of curses at that too! All jokes aside, Megumi, you should go. Find Kugisaki, Sukuna and I will deal with this.¨ 

Megumi looked at me then nodded. 

After about five minutes of getting attacked, Itadori called for Sukuna. 

¨Huh, that brat finally let me go huh? Only to fight but... Hey Y/n? I havent seen you in so long, come sit with me!¨ 

I did as I was told and walked up to him and hugged him. The special grade ran up to us to attempt an attack, all my husband did was put his arm out and the curses head came flying off. Damn thats hot..

He flung the curse into the wall, but he is still holding his arm? Oh yeah, he ripped it off, hehe.

The pink haired male sat down and patted his lap indicating that I should go and sit on it. And again, I did as told.

¨You know, all three of us are considered special grades, but there is an obvious difference between you, and my wife and I.¨ He explained. 

I than noticed the finger that was in the curses tummy. My husbands finger. 

¨Come on! Is that all youve got? Try harder.¨ Sukuna said to the curse.

And so the fight began. Well- the more one sided fight...

Word count 858

A/n

Sorry I havent posted in a while, I havent had the motivation :(

Have a good day/night!