Chapter 4 :~: Unwanted Guests to the Party

Steven's Perspective:-

I hate to admit it but Captain Tanhaus was the last being I wanted to see before reaching 'ACE28072005'. "Hey, Steven What's with this Pirate thing?" Sheeran asked, "There's no time to explain it, Sheeran, not right now. I need to negotiate with him, or else we will regret ourselves for even being alive."

I closed my eyes, tighten my hands around my staff, banged it on the floor two times, and thought about losing my sense of breath for 15 min. The demon inside me, 'Paimon- the learned' allows me to ask him for any valid wish by just banging my staff twice and then thinking about it. But there's a limit to it, Paimon can only grant me wishes about which he knows or has experienced them himself.

After a few seconds, when I felt that the effect of the wish has started, I went to the panel and called Sheeran to me, "Sheeran, listen if I didn't return here until another 15-20 min or so, you must press this thing right here." saying so I handed him a white-colored device similar to a Handy, the only difference was that it had just one large black button. "What's this?" he asked, "It's a Handynator, a device which the Yuris use to contact the Mindquarters." I said and I was ready for his doubt, " Hey, what's the Mindqua-" "I told you no doubts now, I need to deal with this thing first."

Saying so, I took Sheeran's leave and went to the main door. As said, Sheeran opened it. I walked outside and entered another chamber, which was more or less the same as the entire ship. I reached the door to enter the vacuum, or space to be precise, and pushed a blue button adjacent to the door. The door opened and thanks to Paimon, I was able to not breathe, As I entered the vacuum, I saw two guards or should I say the brainwashed spacewalkers floating across the Omniverse. Spacewalkers can be defined as the weird creatures which float in the Omniverse arbitrarily and they are termed as the most mysterious creatures all around at least in this Omniverse.

"Lleho, I ma envtse slociv." I communicated to them in their Language called Tsira and introduced myself as it is rumored that the people who speak in a kinder tone are spared by captain Tanhaus and the probability is at least 2% or so. " nSa. sloviC ew owkn oyu, own emco thiw su nda ew wlli tkea oyu to natCpa hausanT." I followed them inside their ship as they told me that they want to take me to Captain Tanhaus.

I entered the ship which was at least ten times bigger than my ship. Every corner here was painted in purple as it was Captain's favorite color.

 Every corner here was painted in purple as it was Captain's favorite color