32

Frankie POV

I wake up to a loud bang. I jump out of bed when Shane comes in to my room with his gun out and pointed up. "You good frank?"

I give a quick nod

"Ok, follow right behind me" I stumble still having sleep running through my body.

Shane hands me something I don't register until I feel it's cold, heavy weight. "S-Shane?" My voice comes out I look between him and the gun

"Look Frankie I know I haven't thought you yet but someone or someones are in the house. Just aim and shoot." He starts to walk but quickly turns around with a smile "Just don't shoot me or our brothers."

He's smiling? How can he smile right now?

I nod, I make sure to point the gun to ground. He pokes his head out in the hallway and looks both ways before he walks quietly out my room.

I follow his movements, close to the wall, quick but quiet steps, and gun at the ready.

We get to the kitchen and Shean stops dead in his tracks making me go on my tippy toes to stop.

"Shane what is it?" I wait a couple minutes for a answer but I don't get one.

I go on my tippy toes again and l look over his shoulder. I gasp at what I'm seeing.

The kitchen is covered in blood, blood splatters on the wall. The white is now red. As I look around I noticed a foot sticking out from the island.

I feel my heart skip a beat. I push Shane out of the way and walk towards the foot. The closer I get the faster my heart beat and quick my brethes go.

I round the island and my breath hitches. It's not one of them. As I feel relieved flood my body I walk closer to the body.

I walk closer because I notice it's still alive. His mouth is opened trying to get air in his lungs but it seems he can't.

I look over to Shane expecting him to still be in the hallway but instead he's right next to me. "Frankie let's move on there could be more" He walks away.

I look at it one more time with sorrow in my eyes, I watch as he struggles to breathe. I shake my head and start to walk away but I'm stopped.

I look down and the bloodily hand wrap around my ankle. I look at his face and see hes trying to say something. I knee down and put my ear close to him mouth.

"Warum bist du hier? Du solltest bei deinem Vater sein" (why are you here? your supposed to be with your father)

I pull back and look at him "Was? Nein er ist tot" (What? No he's dead) he trys laughing I think but all that comes up is blood. I flinch as I feel the warm liquid on my face.

He takes a shaky breath "Nein, der ist tot. aber nicht dein Vater" (No, that one is dead. but not your father) I start to shake my head and tell him that's not true but I stop because his face starts to relax and his grip on my ankle is no longer there.

His eyes are still open, empty. They look like they held warmth in them but now all that there is nothing. I move my hand up and close his eyes. I should feel something for him but I don't, all I feel is shock.

A man that is dying and tells me the man I thought was my father isn't my father but my actual father is alive.

I should feel guilty that I didn't help him but instead watched him die.

I look up and see Shane looking at me with a odd look "was?" (What?)

He walks towards me and wraps my arms around one of my arms and picks me up gently. "What he say Frankie? All I understand was, Nein. And all I heard was your side of the conversation"

I don't know how to respond if I tell him the truth or play dumb.

What if his dad isn't your dad? What if his not even your brother? What if they are not your family? What if? What if? what if?

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

"He... he said something about dad being alive" I say in a shaky voice. He moves his hand in my shoulder.

"France, dad's dead. I watch as they buried him." I nod my head but I cant get the man's words out of my head.

"Come let's find the others." He holds my hand and walks out of the kitchen.

We walk towards the west side of the house. Shane walks to the far side and comes to a stop at this big steel door.

He knocks three times and someone knocks two times on the other side then he knocks four times. I wait to hear another knock from the inside but instead I hear locks being unlocked.

The door opens and we get pulled inside. I look around and see all of my brothers and Remy and Kingston.

Before I could say something I get pulled in a tight hug by Wyatt. I hug him back until he let's go. He steps back and looks at me. I'm guessing looking for any wounds because when he looks at My face and sees the blood his eyes bulge.

"Its not mine" I say as he put a hand on my cheek. He nods before he pulls me into another hug.

"Frankie, Shane go to see you unharmed." Hozier says in his Deep voice. "You as well." Shane say back.

After Hozier hugs me, his face expression becomes hard and closes off. "How did they found us?" He turns around and looks at everyone.

I take that as my cue to find a place to sit. I go to the far corner and sit there and listen.

__________________________________

That's the end of this chapter!
What do you all think? Any suggestions?

Thank you all for the comments and votes!

Until next time

Foxx