𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

Seolhui was the first to return to the room. "Ah! Ri Taehee? You're here?" Seolhui saw Taehee sitting on the bed for the new girl the first thing when she entered the room.

"Oh, it's me. Are you Yoon Seolhui?" Soohui got uo from the bed to greet Seolhui. Seolhui nodded, "Yes, I'm Yoon Seolhui. When did you arrive here?" "Hanna unnie dropped her this afternoon." Yeongro came out from the washroom.

"Oh, I see you've adjusted here already, you should've called me for help!" Seolhui looked around the room that was rather more spacious than what she thought it would be.

"It's fine, it only took us an hour or so, I have quite less stuff you know." Soohui said.
"But does Taehee know about the curfew yet?" Seolhui looked at Yeongro.

"No, what's that?" Seolhui asked her.
"After 9 pm, it is our curfew time, and we must get ready in our pjs for roll call, where Miss Pi will kind of check our room and presence." Yeongro said while drying her hair with the towel.

"Oh and there are rules for the curfew too, No sleeping outside, No going out for protest, No cooking or all of us get kicked out!" Seolhui empathised on the last part, having flashbacks of the time Yeongro was left behind for roll call and had to climb up the window to get into the room.

"All of the roommates? For one's fault? That's cruel." Soohui was disgusted. "Yeah, so make sure not to be caught breaking any of the rules or else we're all out!" Jeongmin entered the room. Soohui stood up from her position, "Hello, unnie!" She bowed.

"I'm Yeo Jeongmin, a 4th year History Major here." She greeted her. "Also the eldest."
"Ah, I'm Ri Taehee. Freshman in History." she greeted her back.
"What's the point? We know your real identity anyways." Seolhui laughed.

"Since we have a new roommate, I think we get our chances back to 3 right?" Hyeryeong panted. She ran all the way here after Bunok told her Ri Taehee was here.

"Ah, yes, we do get 3 chances." Yeongro answered. A huge grin appeared on Hyeryeong's face. "Finally!" she jumped.

"So I'm guessing you're Ko Hyeryeong?" Soohui asked. Hyeryeong immediately brushed her hair and tidied her dress, "Yes, I'm Ko Hyeryeong, 4th year is Music and Vocal Major." she said tilting her chin up. "Also, don't you dare abide the curfew!" She warned Soohui.

Yeongro's jaw dropped when she realised, she hadn't called Sooho. "Taehee-ya! I forgot to call Sooho-ssi!" she cried. "Don't worry unnie, it's not like he'll ever get mad at you."
"It's almost time for curfew too!" she looked at her watch.

"Room 207." Bunok said on the speaker. "Room 207." she repeated. "Ri Taehee, there's a call for you."

"Quick, run!" Yeongro pushed Soohui on the back making her move as they both ran downstairs to get the call.

Yeongro snatched the phone from Bunok's hand and gave it to Soohui. Soohui cleared her throat and held the phone by her ears, "Hello?"

"Yes, Taehee-ya. How is it at the dorm?" Sooho answered. "Ah, oppa!" Yeongro leaned towards the phone to hear their conversation. "I was just going to call you, me and Yeongro unnie just finished moving my stuff haha." she empathised the last part. "Right now? But you didn't have much stuff." He seemed confused. "Ah, oppa, what do you know about my stuff?" Soohui said in a louder tone making it seem like she was right.
"Okay, okay, I won't complain. Just contact me often, got it?" He said in an annoyed voice. "Yes, goodbye!" She hung up the phone.

"He wasn't mad?" Yeongro asked Soohui.
"Unnie, this wasn't something to get mad about, and oppa, he could really just care less about arguing on the phone as to why his little sister forgot to call him when he just saw her today in the morning. You're being way too worried for something so small!" She answered.

"Well, I guess you're right, but I promised to call him you know. And promises are a serious thing between us two, we always keep our word to each other." said Yeongro with a sad tone.

"I understand that you two must have made life and death promises here at this very dorm but his honestly," Soohui was cut off by Yeongro. "Honestly no point in arguing, he's not mad and that is it, let's go." she tapped Soohui's shoulder.

"Of course, ignoring me now that you have your sister in law here!" Bunok said to herself, loud enough for the two to hear. Yeongro turned around to face Bunok with a tired face. "Just go, it's curfew time soon." Bunok said looking at her friend's expression.

The two went upstairs and Soohui jumped in her bed. "Do we have to stay awake until this stupid roll call?" she groaned. "Unfortunately, yes." Yeongro acted depressed and put her hand on her head.

Jeongmin peeked through the window. Students rushing their way back to the dorm right before the curfew. "15 minutes, hang in there you two, it'll be okay, you won't die." she said sarcastically.

"I'm so exhausted from doing nothing all day!" Yeongro whined as Soohui got dresses for roll call.

"Room 207. What are the dorm rules?" Miss Pi asked before leaving. "Abide the curfew. No sleeping outside, no cooking in the dorm room, no going out for protests!" They said together.

"Ri Taehee, follow the rules or else you and your roommates get kicked out. I hope you keep that in mind." Miss Pi looked at her. "Yes, ma'am!" She remained still. Miss Pi smiled at her softly, "Good." and left the room.

"Wish the Housemother a goodnight!" Jeongmin instructed her roommates. They all turned to face the door, where Miss Pi was, "Goodnight, ma'am!" They bowed.

They all loosened up and dropped to their neds as Miss Pi left. "Close the door, I wanna sleep!" Yeongro snuggled up in her blanket. It didn't take her more than 10 minutes to fall asleep.

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

˚₊ ๑ ⌗ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 💭
— guess who made the chap 1000 words long again?
— tired.
・₊˚💌

˚➶ 。˚ 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘀 ᝬ 🖇
— © coffeehaesoo 2022 ♡ᵎ
— all rights reserved ༉‧₊˚
— ↷ ⋯ do not repost !¡
・₊˚🥛

⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒  ☆﹒  ⁺  ﹒⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒   ★ ﹒  ⁺