009

"Hey! Yuuji! Wake up!" Elena could hear a voice call for her as water was dropped onto her face. She opened her eyes to see Todoroki, holding a little pile of ice being melted into his hands and onto her face.

"Todoroki? Where-" She began. Only to see the fight still going. "How long was I out for?" She asked and stood up a little wobbly. "Only a couple of minutes. I was guessing we might need you for this." Todoroki said and helped her keep steady. "Want something to drink quickly? I can make some water." Todoroki suggested. "No thank you, I'll manage." Elena said before walking forward. "What's happening right now?" She asked.

She stepped up beside Midoriya, only to gasp as she saw the bird thing launch towards Bakugo. "Oh my god!" She yelled. But before she could react, she felt a heavy weight be put onto her. She was thrown back as she saw a big cloud emerge. "What the hell?" She questioned, lifting the thing off her. The smoke cleared as she saw Bakugo. "You fucking dodged that?! I got flung into a fuckin-" Elena began yelling. "No, I didn't." Bakugo muttered and stood up, helping her up. Elena followed his gaze only to see All Might standing at the spot he once stood at before.

"This guy..doesn't know how to hold back.." Elena heard All Might say, "Anything to save a comrade right? Just like earlier..when that one...the plain one came at me with everything he had." The hand guy said and pointed at Midoriya.

"At least he got fucking chapstick." Elena muttered. "Bitch."

"But violence in the name of saving others is admirable? Isn't it hero?!" The leader yelled as Midoriya, All Might and Kirishima flinched. "You know what, All Might? That pisses me off! Heroes and Villains both thrive on violence, but we're still categorized!" He continued. "You're good! You're evil! Isn't that right?" He yelled and put his arms out.

"I mean...crusty isn't entirely wro-" Elena began mumbling before feeling a hit to the back of her head. "Ow!" She whined and glared at Bakugo. "Shut up." He said monotone.

"Symbol of Peace huh? But in the end you're just a tool for violence to bring us down! And violence only breeds more violence. I'll show the world that, by killing you!" The leader said.

"Okay but you can't fucking lie. This dude is a little wise at leas-" Elena began. "Shut up!!" Bakugo yelled at her. "What a lot of hooey! Idealistic villains have a different kind of fire in their eyes." All Might began speaking.

"But you're just enjoying yourself, you big liar!" He continued.

"That's right. You saw right through me." The leader said.

"There's three on six." Todoroki said monotone. "And Kacchan showed us the mist guys weak point!" Midoriya shouted.

"These are some brutal dudes but with us fighting with All Might, we'll definitely beat 'em back!" Kirishima said, encouraging. "Not to mention that it's All Might." Elena said. "I don't necessarily like the guy, but he's strong." Elena said. "All Might showed the world what heroes are made of. He can take them on." Elena stated.

"Yeah! No match for All Might!" The group minus Bakugo began yelling. "No! Get away from here!" All Might said, putting his hand up to signal them to run away.

"But things wouldn't have ended up so smoothly if I hadn't stepped in!" Elena said. "And if Kacchan hadn't found the mists weak point we'd never found a way to beat him!" Midoriya said.

"Not to mention you're bleeding All Might! I think your time is u-" Midoriya began. Only to earn the suspicious glance of Elena. "Right you are, Yuuji and Midoriya. So thanks for that! But fear not. Sit back and watch a pro get serious." All Might said proudly, his smile growing bigger.

"Nomu! Kurogiri, Take him! I'll deal with the kids." The hand man said. Elena had already guessed that the mist was named Kurogiri while the Bird thing was called a Nomu.