Chapter 19 Solace

The next day, Ni-ki asked Sunoo for a date along Niko with them. They just take a bus and Sunoo still didn't know where they are going the younger just said it was a surprise, but the path that they are passing was grassy and surrounded by tall trees and mountains behind it making Sunoo curious.

" You okay? " Ni-ki asked checking up on him while Niko is sleeping on his arms.

" Yeah don't worry. " Sunoo assured showing a little smile. He glanced at the window seeing the green rice fields and tall coconut trees.

There's only a few passengers inside the bus it was mostly grandmas and grandpas, old peoples. Some of them have travelling bags and suitcases.

Sunoo watched Ni-ki close his eyes humming an unknown tune. He didn't know Ni-ki was extra handsome when he's carefree, looking so peaceful on his own world. The younger open his eyes meeting the older's.

" Am i handsome? "

" No. "

Ni-ki chuckled hugging the other boy on his torso putting a hand on the baby's back looking like he's cuddling with the two of them. It was a cute sight that the grandma sitting across them smiled at their direction but it make someone annoyed too.

" What is he doing here hugging with that boy?! " She whispered annoyed.

" P-please don't throw a tantrum here Ms Jih-

" Oh shut up give me my freaking camera! " Out of fear and confusion, the poor maid hurriedly rummages the pink travel bag that the girl beside her owns finding the said thing and once she did, she gave it to the girl.

Once her maid gave the camera, she quickly positioned herself and press the shutter button. She smiled watching the small paper slowly come out and gently wave it in the air.

" I'm glad we didn't use the car today, Maid Jaewa. "

" Y-yes. " Jaewa the maidservant shakily nodded.

She grinned seeing the clear photo tangled on her bony fingers, carefully putting it inside the case of her cellphone.

" Hmm, maybe this will be useful soon. "

She looked at the blond boy's direction hugging another boy with black raven hair also a baby in the middle of them.

" I finally have my ace card for you to be mine, Ni-ki.  " 

Sunoo felt a white light from his peripheral
vision, he looked to his side only to find a sleeping old man he tried looking on the other seats but Ni-ki stopped him.

" Hey, what's wrong? "

" Nothing just looking around. " Sunoo lied and just shrugged it off when he felt Ni-ki's hand squeezing his. A smile made its way on his lips.

The bus stop and Ni-ki gently assists Sunoo carrying the sleeping Niko to walk out of the bus by putting a hand on its shoulder.

" Where are we? "

They crossed a big and wide rice field and climbed on a little mountain with a big tree on top of it. Niki stopped and grabbed the basket he had with him pulling a blue blanket out.

Sunoo watch Ni-ki placed the blanket on the grass and grabbed big rocks putting each corner of the blue fabric to prevent it from getting swayed by of the wind.

The younger give him a smile.

" Come here, hyung! "

Sunoo obeyed and sat on the blanket laying Niko to it first before removing his shoes. Ni-ki sat on the other side with the baby between the two of them. He softly rubbed Niko on the head.