H O U S E W A R M T H

Ayo? Another chapter? Message at the end for yall)

Springtrap sprawled on a kings sized bed, sinking into it, he chirped happily. Henry stared at the excited rabbit and sighed smiling slightly.
"It feels so good to be inside again.." Springtrap mumbled and turned over grabbing pillow.
"Well it's good your enjoying it." Henry crossed his arms and walked over, springtrap looked up at him, the rabbit smirked.
"Remember back in the day.. when we used to-" Springtrap began and Henry's eyes widened.
"Shut up don't remind me." Henry cut him off and pointed a finger at him. Springtrap laughed.
"This is a new time I don't really like being reminded of the past."
Springtraps eyes rolled when Henry said that.

"Oh, I have a question." Henry tilted his head. Springtraps head perked up, so did his ears.
"Yess?"
"Can you eat?" Henry asked.
"I haven't eaten anything for 10 years how would I know." Springtrap flaunted a hand in dismissal, he shoved his snout into the pillow he coddled.
10 years.
William had been missing for 10 years. Rotting away in that stupid pizzeria. Henry felt himself feeling guilty, his stomach felt weird.
"Well I can make some food, test out if you can eat it or not!" He smiled weakly.
"Yeah sure whatever."
It's clear he preferred being alone in the bed, he did get deprived from any outside source, this was a time he could be happy even after all the bad things he done. Henry pet the animatronics head, the ears flattening and resting at the sides of the face of the animatronic. Springtrap was basically a massive dog, aggressive massive dog. Springtrap met Charlie earlier and that didn't work out well.

Dramatic reenactment of what happened))

Charlie looked up the animatronic, she stood there frozen in fear.
"D..Dave." Charlie muttered before taking a step back.
Henry tilted his head in confusion, looking at the animatronic.
"Charlie I'm here for your fathers bed I do not wish to continue what happened."
"Wha- ew gross! I didn't need to know that." Charlie shouted, her fear disappearing in seconds. Springtrap sighed through his nose.
"I need sleep, not to sleep with your father." Springtrap pushed past her and walked into Henry's room. Charlie stared dumbfounded. Henry awkwardly chuckled as his daughter looked at him.

Back to what was happening))

The animatronic curled up enjoying the warmth of the bed, it felt weird as the metal and fabric of the suit basically became the new skin, it merged with the rotting body, he felt every outside touch, every particle of air. Which made sleeping in the garage super difficult. But now he got a bed, things to seem to look up for him.
Henry turned the heater on, making the room warm and nice, the animatronics cotton tail wagged in delight. The idea of getting an animatronic clothing made henry giggle, but he knew he'd end up having to if he dared to take William outside.
"I'll leave you alone now William." Henry said headed to the door. He looked back at Springtrap.
"I'll just be here foreverrr.." springtrap said closing his eyes.
Henry left.

Okay so I apologise - this is going to be my last Chapter for a while. I'm not feeling well mentally, I got hospital appointments constantly this month, and school is now up my ass.
If you wanna stay updated about what's happening and all that cuz I know y'all care about me lmfao-

<3 I love you guys!!!