●shocked faces●

3rd pov
Y/n just stayed still, not because of fear but waiting for that demon to come out.

A demon came but had company. 

"hah, you sure know that you won't survive by yourself for you to bring 14 demons with you"

"but well nothing ever goes as planned"

The hashiras were surprised, they wanted to go help her but she dead glared at them signaling that she def doesn't want help.

She stood there unfazed by the sight if that was the old y/n she would've gotten scared and gone to someone for help but things changed.

"Dark breathing,10th form, dead silence" she muttered. the whole place became like a dark space with just her, hashiras, and demons. Before the demons could even react she cut their necks in one clean motion.

She went back to the same spot she was in before and put her katana back in its cover.

The hashiras were shocked specially Tengen.' how come she has become this strong in just one year and a half' he thought.
They realized that they were not there to help if the situation goes wrong but they were there to see how much of a strong demon slayer she is. Of course, y/n knew that so she put quite the show to guarantee respect from them.

She closed her eyes and listened if she could sense more demons, there weren't any.

"You could come out now"y/n said.

"Wow, y/n-san that was awesome"mitsuri said smiling and jumping around her.

"Yeah, your breathing technique is quite powerful"kyojirou said putting his hands on his hips.

"That was flamboyant"Tengen said without making eye contact with her.

Y/n was shocked Tengen talked to her what shocked her more he praised her, she didn't let it show and controlled her heartbeat because she knows he could hear it.

"Thank you all"y/n said with a small smile barely visible.

You checked again if there was still a demon left but it's all good.

Uzui's pov
Was she always this strong...no i just didn't even try to look at her and see what changed.

She's too strong i think even stronger than me.

"Hey, Fumi" she said,i guess it's her crow's name.

"Another mission please" she said.

She wants another mission but the sun might be up in a few hours.

"But the sun might be up in a few hours from now"mitsuri spoke my mind for me.

"It's okay i can finish it before that,i used to do it all time" she said.

"Well we can't stop you then"kyojirou said.

"NORTH, NORTH, KIYO VILLAGE WE RECKON A DEMON MIGHT BE THERE" the crow said rather shouted.

"Well, then excuse me i should go" she said.

"Isn't it too far?" I said without thinking.

She turned to me,i saw a glimpse of shock on her face maybe i was imagining.

"No I'll make it there before the sun is up" she said as if it's a fact.

"Then we won't hold you back any longer, stay safe"mitsuri said.

"I shall do then goodbye" she said as she disappeared like in the meeting.

"How faasst"mitsuri and kyojirou said at once.

"We should go too" I said.

"Yes"kyojirou said.

Y/n pov
'What was that back then why did he praise me? why did he act that way?'

"Here i am again with questions about him and why the fuck did my heart beat i thought i shouldn't care about him anymore"i clenched my chest and gritted my teeth, i was angry at myself
Why did i have to love him that much it would've been much easier if i hated him but no i had to love him so much and he had to treat me that way after all he did.

I stopped thinking about it as i arrived to the village. I sensed a demon nearby so i went to it.

I saw it if i was just a little late he would've gone to somebody's house.

"Dark breathing-"

After 15 mins

I finished the mission and went back to my new mansion. But before that, I reported my mission to oyakata-sama.

The mansion was huge, i didn't live in a big house after i left uzui.

I went to my bedroom, i liked the design it was my style, i took off my clothes and went to shower.

After the shower.

I went to sleep since i have a long day tomorrow i plan on training as always.

This chapter was hard for me because I suck at writing and for me to write a fight scene that's why I finished fast but ofc that's y/n's strength.
Ok, thank u for reading💗