fifty

Luna's POV
~*~

I lift my head up groggily off of Namjoon's chest to see him already awake quietly reading a book.

"Morning," Namjoon says, placing his book down.

I try to reply but nothing comes out, reaching up to touch my neck realising that I desperately needed water as my throat was so dry.

"Here," Namjoon realises what I needed and hands me a bottle of water that was on his bedside table.

I take a couple of sips of water before letting out a sigh.

"Thank you,"

"You had a good sleep in," Namjoon gives me a small smile.

"Really?" I furrow my eyebrows. "What's the time?"

"Noon," Namjoon answers after checking the time on his phone.

"Oh, I'm sorry," My eyes widen, realising that I had been asleep on his chest that whole time.

"It's okay, we don't have any schedule today-" Namjoon reassures me. "-and I wanted to be here with you until you woke up,"

I give him a thankful smile, appreciating his thoughtfulness.

"Why don't you have schedule today?" I ask, knowing how busy they have been lately with their comeback coming up.

"We canceled our schedule last night so we could be with you,"

"I'm sorry," I frown. "You didn't have to do that,"

"No we didn't, but we wanted to," Namjoon says softly. "Are you hungry? I think the boys are making lunch,"

"I don't know," I answer, shrugging my shoulders as I sit up in bed.

"Come on," Namjoon tilts his head, signalling to me to come with him.

We both hop out of bed and over to the door, which Namjoon opens and lets me exit the room first.

We walk down the hallway and out into the living area to find Taehyung and Jimin finishing up setting the table, while the rest of the boys were carrying over dishes of food to the table.

"Just in time," Hoseok smiles when he notices us.

"How did you sleep?" Jimin queries, coming over and gently giving me a hug.

"Good," I nod my head.

"Let's eat before it all gets cold," Taehyung calls out, gesturing for everyone to come to the table.

I tuck my hands into the sleeves of my hoodie while sitting down between Yoongi and Jin who immediately begin to dish food onto their plates.

My eyes widen when Yoongi dishes some food onto my plate.

"Oh thank you,"

"No problem," Yoongi tells me.

I pick up my chopsticks and glance around at the boys who were all eating their food.

Hungry boys.

"Ah, it's delicious," Jungkook exclaims, glaring at the food.

You know it was good food if Jungkook looked mad.

I pick up a little piece of meat with my chopsticks and bring it to my mouth, I chew it for a bit before attempting to swallow, my throat aching as the food goes down.

I put my hand over my mouth, grimacing from the pain of swallowing. All the boys turn to look at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jin asks.