Chapter XVI

Karina's POV

Jackson, Soyeon, and Miyeon all escorted me down the hallway. Miyeon had to leave us since she needed to go to the nurses office to get her wounds treated. I thanked her one last time before she left us.

Anyway, we finally reached the meeting place where Y/N is supposed to be and sure enough, he was there. He noticed us and he immediately ran to me.

"Are you okay, did he hurt you?" Y/N asked with concern in his voice.

"Don't worry, thanks to Jackson and your two friends. I'm in one piece." I answered him and he sighed in relief.

"Thanks alot, Jackson and Soyeon, I wouldn't know what to do without any of you, but what happened to Miyeon?" Y/N asked them.

"I'm afraid she got bruised up badly from Steven but don't worry, she'll recover in no time." Soyeon explained to him.

"That's good to know and tell her I said thank you." Y/N said to her.

"Will do, will leave you and Karina alone, come on Jackson." Soyeon said and Jackson obliged, leaving me and Y/N alone.

"Well, shall we head home?" He asked me.

"Of course." I said with a smile on my face.

I take his hand as we begin to exit the building. This day has been really crazy but I have a bad feeling that this whole situation isn't exactly over yet. There's still the Kwon's to deal with.

"Aunt Jennie said Francis may have an idea where they are keeping your parents." Y/N said to me.

"Really? Where?" I asked him with beaming eyes.

"They're not quite sure but they believe that the Kwon's have your parents in a secret warehouse in the country but the problem is that they have quite few of them." Y/N explained to me.

"That's still good news for me to hear." I mentioned it to him and he nodded.

We were about to head to the exit until we saw a group of angry looking girls glaring at me and Y/N which made us stop in our tracks.

"Oh for goodness sake, when will this end....?" Y/N groaned while face palming and shaking his head.

"You! You must be the girl who took Y/N from me, right?!" The leader asked me which confused me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"You took Y/N from me! He was mine from the start and you just came out of nowhere and stole him from me!" The leader angrily said to me and Y/N stepped in.

"That's enough, Tzuyu! I've already said it once! I'm with Karina and she's my wife, whether you like it or not! And I don't give a damn if you are rich and the Class President!" Y/N scolded her and she scoffed.

"Are you serious?! What does this b*tch have that I don't!? I'm more richer than her and I'm not an easy girl to get." Tzuyu asked Y/N and he sighed.

"First off, Karina isn't as arrogant as you are, second, you always push around other people because you think being the Class President and popularity in the school allows you to do so, and finally, she's sweet and understanding unlike you!" Y/N explained to her which made me mentally drop my jaw as I couldn't believe he's practically confessing his feelings.

Tzuyu was left speechless along with the other girls behind her, she looked down and she had a smirk on her face.

"That was heartwarming, Y/N, I'll give you that but with my family's business will just force you into an arranged marriage with me which leads you to break up with Karina." Tzuyu cockily said and Y/N chuckled which made Tzuyu raise an eyebrow.

"What's so funny? You're about to lose your wife." Tzuyu asked him.

"You really haven't heard of the Jeon/Kim Cooperation... The BIGGEST company in the country along with Korea? Oh please, Tzuyu, your family's company is nothing but peasants compared to mine. So good luck trying to get an arranged marriage with me." Y/N explained to her which surprised Tzuyu.

"Y-Your bluffing!!! How come I've never heard of your company?!" Tzuyu pointed out.

"Oh no, it's all true." We hear a male voice and we see Francis-Oppa along with Jennie-Unnie.

Tzuyu and the two girls turned around and were shocked to see the famous retired idols standing before them.

"F-Francis and Jennie?! What are you two doing here?!" Tzuyu asked them.

"Oh, were just here to pick up Karina and my younger cousin Y/N but it seems that your causing alot of trouble to them." Francis explained to her and Tzuyu couldn't say a word to him.

"How about we make a deal... You leave us alone and will do the same but if you don't will file a lawsuit against your family and you'll all be sorry. Deal?" Francis proposed to her.

"D-Deal. I'm sorry for all of this. Come on girls, let's get out of here." Tzuyu said and they all left the building.

"Thanks alot, cousin." I said to him.

"Oh, no worries! It was my pleasure to protect the both of you." Francis replied to me.

"Besides, we can't have more people getting in the way of our mission we are trying to accomplish right now." Jennie said to us and we nodded.

"Anyway, get in the car. We got some info that might pique your interests." Francis explained to us and we immediately left campus.

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hmmm... I wonder what "info" that Francis has to tell them. Stay tuned to find out! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the story and please leave a vote if you did and sorry for the massive delay because I had to work on my anniversary oneshot but I'm all finished with it now so have a good day, night, or whenever you're reading this :)

 Stay tuned to find out! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the story and please leave a vote if you did and sorry for the massive delay because I had to work on my anniversary oneshot but I'm all finished with it now so have a good day, night, or wh...