Chapter 21

SORRY FOR THE DELAY ON THIS CHAPTER HAD A FAMILY MEMBER PASS AWAY. THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SHORT BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT...

~~~
"She's sleeping." Vince knew immediately. He listens as her fingers wrap around the railing and as her light footsteps take each step descending the stairs. He added an extra lock that was out of her reach on all the exits in case this happened, but she passed the door.
His eyes roll to the back of his head as her invoking scent grows stronger.

"She's coming here." Bent realizes.

"Don't touch her." A low growl hummed from his throat. Anticipation was rising in him. The chains clank as he pulls on them. His wolf was howling on the inside wanting to run a rampage. The moon's energy wasn't only affecting him, it would seem that it was also affecting her.

"What do you want me to do, brother?"

The door swings open and enters Nya.

"Leave..."

She passes Bent straight like he was invisible, makes a ninety-degree turn to directly face Vince, stops, and stares into him with dazed eyes like she found her target. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a loose-fitted gray t-shirt. Her hair was damp from a recent shower and her cheeks swollen from sleep. He couldn't look away. Both his teeth and fingers edged together in waiting.

"Are you sure?" Bent gives him chance to change his mind.

Nya's feet began moving. She takes a beelined route until reaching mere inches from his slung-up body.

He yanks at his chains. "I said leave." He kept his prowling eyes transfixed under her spell.

Bent obeys his alpha hesitantly and backs out of the doorway and out of sight.

Vince's chest heaves. He felt so powerful under her glare but also so weak at the same time. His eyes shut themselves when her right hand extends and places itself onto his peck. He yanks on shackles.

The tips of her fingers glide down the rigidness of his abs causing him to shutter. "Nya..." She goes back up and rubs his chest, sliding her hand to his neck and grazing the stubble on his jaw. His heavy breaths became trembling and all the while he kept pulling on his chains.
She uses her thumb to trace his bottom lip before leaning in and placing her mouth on his delicately.
Sparks went off. You could literally hear them, and it was felt between them, like a current. Her lips were so soft, her skin so silky, and her touch so gentle. He has never felt anything like her caress. His feeling of euphoria was cut short however when she pulled her head back quickly not letting him deepen the kiss. It was as if it was a test kiss. He didn't like it.
He jerks on his chains once again trying to reach her.

She places her palms on both sides of his jaw unexpectedly and dives back in for a deeper kiss.

A moan escapes from his throat the moment her mouth opens for him. She was braver this time, sliding in her tongue and sucking lightly. He could feel himself getting greedy and needing more, and his hands too, they needed to touch her. They've been begging to feel her. He tried to deepen the kiss and take more, but the chains were irritating him.

It was sudden when she pulled away and took a step backward. "Nya..." he yanks on the chains. The sick feeling in the pit of your stomach, like loneliness and loss jumbled up together, is how he suddenly felt.

With her dazed eyes keeping him captivated, completely in a trance, he grits his teeth and uses all of his strength to pull the steel links. Veins protruded from his arms, neck, and temple he exuded so much power. He kept pulling with all his might until he snapped the link on one side and ripped the anchor out the other.

Now free, with the look of a predator in his eyes and breathing heavily, he nears, towering over her, thick steel rings around his wrists and all, he curls his arms around her body, pulling her tiny frame into him. Her hands rested on his chest soothing him like he didn't know was possible.
"My turn to sample." He takes her mouth harshly, swirling his tongue with hers and savoring her flavor. He devours her. Her lips were plump and red with ecstasy by the time he was ready to share her breaths with the world again. He grabs a handful of her hair and angles her head to continue his assault on her jaw and neck column; sucking and lining kisses but also dwelling in the feel of her.

"Vince..."

Electricity passes through him. No alpha and no sir were attached to her soft sounds. The need for him that echoed with his name sends an adrenaline-like feeling coursing through his veins. Mine mine mine... He rises and his eyes grow bright yellow with passion. He moves hair from her back to her shoulder and when he lowers himself down to her waiting body, he sticks his head near the back of her neck and sinks his teeth in.

"Ahh..." Her nails dig into his back.

He broke skin leaving behind a cut and licked the blood that pooled in it. He marked her. He couldn't stop, didn't want to stop, no reason he saw to stop.
He pulls his head back and sees her eyelids closing down and then her body goes limp in his arms. He lays her on the ground and gets the key unlocking himself before lifting her and taking her to his bed.

He couldn't believe she came to him. It meant that the thirteen percent wolf in her; as docile as it was, knew he was her mate. The moon was so strong even the weak couldn't hide from its power today. He hovers over her sleeping face. He was an idiot for marking her. It was a ticking time bomb, but savagely he didn't regret it. He would still be having his way with her still, have his hands on all over her, and still, be kissing her if she wasn't sleeping right now. He has lost control and he couldn't muster enough care.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you're enjoying 😊😊😊
Appreciate your votes and comments ❤️❤️❤️