Day 5

hi yall there's the apology video^
pls forgive for not posting for like two weeks

also this chapter is gonna be about your school life,also revealing some bits and bobs about y/n. also her parents.

maybe angst?

anyway enjoy!!!!!
----------------------------

NARRATOR POV

Saturday was a blur. It was simple, you went to the daycare and came back. It was Sunday today, and it was another day of school.

After bathing, you put on your yellow-colored uniform and socks. Your mom helped you put on your rubbershoes, which indeed had velcro straps.

Your mom walked you to the porch of your house, and waited for the bus to arrive.

You hugged your mom as you hopped onto the bus and waved, looking for a empty seat.

Truth is, the school you were in was richer than you. Your life is average, but the other students? Luxury.

Your parents had worked hard to give you the best school you could go to, and your mother had started her own online business for you.

People stared at you as you walked towards the seat, making you look downwards.

You weren't as bold or brave as you led on, truth to be told, you weren't a very social person. The daycare was somewhere that was comfortable for you and you were also comfortable with the daycare assistants.

When you had slapped the two kids on Friday last week, you only did that for you were in the 'moment'.

You sat down in your bus seat, everyone chatting with their friends. You did have two friends at school though, but one moved out of the country and the other was at the hospital. They had went to the hospital because they were in a car accident.

You couldn't wait for school to end that day. Everyone ignored you, and the minority of them put bugs on your table.

You hated bugs, but they were always fun to let your anger out on. Killing them in every way possible, such as cutting them in half with scissors, crushing them with a pencil, and trapping them until they suffocate.

Honestly, you scared some of the kids there by the cruel ways you would kill bugs.

Sunday was slow today, and you had no patience to deal with the teachers always calling you.

Soon, school was finally over and you went on the bus.

-
MOTHER CENTRIC

"I'm home!" F/N shouted, opening the door.

"Home from what? Your other lover?" M/N said, walking towards him with his phone in her hand.

'Shit, I left my phone home today.' Your father thought. "Honey, don't be like this." F/N whined.

"How can I not be like this, when you're cheating on me!?" She slapped him.

"Guess what I also found out?" M/N screamed, showing the red underwear in her hand. "You've been bringing her home and fucking her!"

"You don't understand-"

"Of course I don't fucking understand! I'm your wife! Why would you do such a thing?" She cried.

"I've been working my ass off for our family, and here you are, spending the money on your mistress!" M/N exclaimed.

"So what? You've always been boring anyway!" F/N shouted back.

"Get out of my house. Pack your damn things, and never show your disgusting face in front of me or my daughter ever again, asshole." She threw her ring on the ground.

"Maybe I will!" He screamed, getting his things and leaving the house.

Slamming the door, M/N dropped down on the floor, tears flowing out of her e/c eyes.

Around 12 minutes later, a knock on the door was heard, and she opened it to see her daughter.

"Mommy? Why are you crying?" Y/N asked, tugging on her mother's pants.

"Nothing, sweetie." She wiped her eyes, "Let's go inside, alright?".

Y/N nodded, walking inside and sitting on the couch, spotting the ring on the floor.

"Mommy, what's that?" She pointed.

M/N took it and threw it in the fireplace, "Just trash.".

Y/N still had questions about why her father wasn't there, and just concluded he was on another business trip.

Little did Y/N know, her whole life was about to crumple apart.

--
LMAO SORRY FOR THE ANGST LOL
*not*

"every fluffy book must have its angst."
-sun tzu

I KNOW I SAID IT WAS A PURELY FLUFFY BOOK BUT PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN AMIRIGHT

WORDS: 743