LATE VALENTINE CHAPTER

After a long time with Sun, he made sure to take good care of me. He made me feel really comfortable and nice when I was with him. I still felt really sore and numb, and there were a few bruises but that weren't super noticeable. When certain ones would be in sight, Sun would lightly trace them with his finger and sigh, I guess he felt bad for being so rough that it left a mark. But i knew, deep down, he loved it.
We stayed up together messing around and watching some shows and movies, I realized i've been there for a while so i had to get home. Plus it was almost valentine's day and I didn't have anything for Sun or Moon! I had a few things ready for them, but they were left all at my home. I had to quickly say goodbye to Sunny and run out, into my car, and to my home. My hips, inner thighs, and butt was super numb and sore and stung a bit so I just had to deal with how intense it felt.
When I arrived to my home, i collected my things and went back into my car. It took me a while to start driving again since it's been a while since i've been away from Sun and Moon. I loved being with and around them but It was pretty nice with just being with myself for a bit.

I drove on back to the pizzaplex and walked towards the daycare. It just turned 12 am and it was finally officially valentine's day. I walked into the main daycare area through the large doors in the front and found Sun making something on a table to himself. I walked on over and looked over his shoulder and Sun quickly moved it, hiding it. And I couldn't see anything in time.
"SUNSHINEE!-"
"whatcha makin, Sun?"
"NUNYA!"
"o..kay??"
I awkwardly smiles and chuckled, walking away and placing down my bag on a chair. I turn around to see Sunny holding something in front of me,
"Y/N! MY BELOVED!"
"Yes, Sunny?"
"Be mine! and i'll forever make you feel like the happiest person on earth!"
"Oh, Sun.."
I blushed while looking at his valentine card, i took it and held it, reading it with a smile on my face.
"Y'know Sun, i have something for both you and Moon~"
"Really!?"
"Mhm"
I turned around to my bag and took out his gift and gave it to him. Sun smiled even wider.
"THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCH Y/N!"
I chuckled.
"yeahyeah- could I see Moon?"
"Oh uhm... Is it because you like him more?"
"no, you idiot. i like both of you equally"
i playfully punch his arm softly,
Sun giggled.

I walked on over to turn off the lights and it went super silent. Though I felt some arms wrap around my waist, it was Moon. He laid his head on my shoulders with his arms wrapped around me and it felt different? I think he was... Purring? Welp, that was new.

"Moonnnyyyy~"
"Hello, My Darling. I've missed you~"
I rolled my eyes while smiling.

Moony pulled up my shirt a bit and rubbed my hips and waist. I felt myself go red.
"S-So Moon- i got you something?-"
"Ooo~"
I wiggled out of his arms and went to my bag, i pulled out his gift and gave it to Him. He looked happy and glad because of it. I know he tried to not care but i know deep inside he loved it.
"It's alright— thanks, Y/N.."
"Mhm!"

"Now.. I have something to ask you, Y/N~"
"Hm? What is it?"

"Be my valentine..-"
"Oh!"
"And maybe, I won't bite so hard."