Chapter 91- Like him?

Mu Yi Fan looked incredulously at the fast escaping Rong Xue. He didn’t think she would suddenly push him to the zombies and use him to increase her chances of escape.

Unfortunately, he was originally a zombie, and the zombies that he followed did not even look at him. They walked straight past him and chased Rong Xue.

However, because he was pushed hard by Rong Xue, the whole person fell down on the ground and that made his stomach more painful, just like something was stirring in his stomach, so he could not stand up. .

However, he clearly was only a zombie, and zombies feel no pain, how can he feel stomach pain?

Mu Yi Fan felt very strange, and as the stomach became more and more painful, his consciousness becomes more and more blurred, and things in front of him were becoming more and more unclear.

In the vagueness, he seemed to hear someone anxiously yelling at Mu Yi Fan, which seemed to be Zhan Bei Tian’s voice.

Zhan Bei Tian did not find Mu Yi Fan in the grain depot, and ran out to find someone, but did not expect to see Mu Yi Fan curling up on the ground.

Heart, suddenly nearly reached to his throat.

Calmness thrown aside and a flash of panic, he quickly ran to Mu Yi Fan’s side: “Mu Yi Fan? Mu Yi Fan? Mu-Mu, Mu-Mu, are you okay?”

Mu Yi Fan was struggling to open Eyes, looking at the vague face, said weakly: “stomach… son… hurts.”

Zhan Bei Tian saw that he had no reaction, and he was anxious, but thought that Mu Yi Fan is now zombie, the body is not so fragile. He hurried to bend down and picked him up.

He immediately noticed that the person in his arms was five or sixty pounds heavier than before. It is no wonder that Mu Yi Fan walked with difficult when he walked.

Zhan Bei Tian carried the person to the gate, and immediately heard the loud gunshots from outside and the screams of the women, which was very harsh.

He rubbed his brow and looked at the passageway, and saw the soldiers who were outside, shooting with guns and chasing the zombie that Rong Xue came out.

In just a few seconds, the zombies was all headshot down on the floor.

Rong Xue panted forward to the big truck, and the anxiously scared soldier in the car pulled her into the car.

After getting on the car, she breathed a sigh of relief. Then she heard the soldier shouting: “The Major General.”

Rong Xue turned his head excitedly and she saw Zhan Bei Tian walk coldly.

She was just about to say something, but she noticed that Zhan Bei Tian still had a man in his arms, and that person was the one she pushed to the zombies…. Mu Yi Fan, her face flashed with guilty conscience and fear, worried what she did before was discovered.

However, it is strange!

She clearly pushed Mu Yi Fan to zombie, how did he not get bitten by zombie? Did Zhan Bei Tian just came in to save her?

Zhan Bei Tian said: “You said to Lu Lin, I have something happening and I have to go back and tell him to be careful in the grain depot.”

“Yes.”

Rong Xue on the truck heard Zhan Bei Tian’s words and she wanted to follow them going back, but after seeing Mu Yi Fan in Zhan Bei Tian’s arms, and thinking about Zhan Bei Tian’s attitude towards her, she consciously retracted into the truck, squatting into the corner of the truck waiting quietly for others to come back.