Chapter 62 - Investigation

After Gu Liheng said that, he took Su Ling to the spiritual plant room. 3 minutes later, Xian Mo Yu sat at the side of the master bedroom near the balcony, exuding a pleasant fragrance. With its roots soaking in the nutrient solution, Xian Mo Yu happily enjoyed its time watching cartoons with its friends.

Gu Liheng embraced Su Ling in his arms, both of them have removed their isolator, but they were not affected by their pheromones. Their compatibility rate is relatively high, but they had intimate activities last night so basking in Xian Mo Yu’s fragrance, their state is very stable.

Su Ling rested his head on Gu Liheng's shoulders, his eyes slightly curved as he sighed, "It's so comfortable."

There isn’t anything covering his gland, and it feels great to cuddle with male god. Gu Liheng gently rubbed his black hair. In his heart, Su Ling sighed in admiration towards Papa Xian’s powers. All of a sudden, as if he thought of something, he turned around and smiled at male god, "Actually, there is another way."

Gu Liheng's fingers paused, and his jaw slightly stiffened; he knew what Su Ling meant.

Su Ling continued, "If we did permanent marking, our pheromones would be in a stable state, except during estrus and susceptibility periods. Moreover, our stable state will apply not only between us but also when we smelled other AO pheromones." Su Ling sat cross-legged and looked at Gu Liheng face to face, "Am I right?"

Gu Liheng acknowledged with a low En.

Squinting his eyes, Su Ling moved closer to Gu Liheng, "You don't want to mark me permanently?"

Gu Liheng's cheeks and jaws were stiff, and his expression was tight.

Su Ling touched the side of Gu Liheng’s neck, "So you planned not to marry me before you are healed, but also not to give me a permanent marking?"

Gu Liheng's Adam's apple moved up and down, and he reached out to grab the hand that has gradually shifted towards his gland. His voice was low and hoarse as he explained, "If I marked you permanently, you would completely rely on me, and I will crazily want to monopolize you. Unless you forcefully erase my marking, you can only be with me. Erasing a permanent marking is very painful."

Gu Liheng’s words combining with his magnetic manly voice made Su Ling's heart beats out of rhythm. Su Ling met his focused eyes for 2 seconds before smiling and stepped back.

"Listening to your words, I felt like I want to be completely marked by you."

Upon hearing that, Gu Liheng’s breathing hitched, and he looked away, "You should take a nap."

Su Ling chuckled because he changed the subject abruptly. But he followed his wishes and did not continue the topic. He knew very well that male god was thinking for him. He(GLH) was worried that his illness could not be cured and wouldn’t be able to give him(SL) happiness, so he wanted to leave some room for future changes. Su Ling’s heart felt soft and full of warmth as he lay down obediently on Gu Liheng’s side. Then he pulled at his hands and said, "You should rest too."

After Gu Liheng lay down, Su Ling said, "I will visit your doctor with you this afternoon."

"Alright." Gu Liheng replied.

Su Ling closed his eyes and went to sleep with satisfaction. Gu Liheng looked at the young man beside him with affection and apologies. The young man disregarded an omega’s reservedness and took the initiative to go further with him, but he refused him. Whether rejecting the young man’s request or going against his own heart, it made him very uncomfortable.