Chapter 64 - Rehearsal

After talking with Ni An, Su Ling cleaned up the fragrance room. He poured half of the vine liquid into a small glass bottle and went to the living room to find the Domi the housekeeper robot.

"Domi, help me to courier this out."

Domi moved to Su Ling and took the glass bottle. Su Ling passed Ni An's address to Domi, and blue light flashed in its eyes as it confirmed, "This will be delivered in about an hour."

Su Ling: "Thank you."

"Master’s beautiful Omega, you are welcomed," Domi said before turning around and headed outside.

Su Ling couldn't help laughing when he heard Domi's words. He tried to correct it before, but Domi logic is very tough. Since he is Gu Liheng's Omega, and very beautiful, Domi replied that calling him as Master’s beautiful Omega is the most appropriate name.

Just then, Gu Liheng came down from upstairs and saw them, "You don't like that? You can amend its program."

"No need," Su Ling said, "it was your playmate when you were a kid. It's a program you have kept for so many years, it would be a pity to change." He walked up to Gu Liheng and smiled, "From its program, I can see that you should be quite lively when you were a kid?"

Gu Liheng took Su Ling’s hand and sat on the sofa. With his expression unchanged, he nodded and said, "En, I was quite naughty."

Su Ling was amused by the contrast between Gu Liheng’s expression and his words. He put his hand on his(GLH) shoulder and said with a smile, "Kinda hard to imagine that."

Gu Liheng looked at Su Ling and asked, "Am I very boring now?" He paused, "On the Internet, it says that young Omega likes humorous and emotional Alpha."

Hearing that, Su Ling raised his eyebrows, and his eyes curved with a smile. He leaned toward Gu Liheng curiously and asked, "Do you still browse this kind of websites?" He touched male god's left wrist, "Can I see what you have seen?"

Gu Liheng looked slightly embarrassed by the request.

Su Ling said, "It's alright. If it’s inconvenient for you, do you want to see my search history instead?"

Not waiting for male god to answer, Su Ling opened his bracelet to enter the relationship forum and clicked the Favorited page, which was full of various posts about how to pursue an Alpha.

"I read a lot of strategies in order to chase you, but I failed at the beginning. Then I gave up on following those advises," his mouth curved up, "I finally caught you."

As Gu Liheng looked at the holographic screen, his heart was full of warmth and guilt. He shifted his gaze, and his face was slightly stiff as he said, "You..."

Su Ling noticed that his tone was different, and turned his head, "What's the matter?"

"Why did you saved a deleted post?" Gu Liheng pointed to the screen.

His expression was too unnatural. Su Ling narrowed his eyes and looked at his expression as he asked, "You know the content of this post?"

That was when they had dinner together, and he gave roses to male god for the first time but was rejected. This deleted post was written by a restaurant waiter. It was also through this post that he learned that male god returned to retrieve the rose, strengthening the idea that male god liked him.

Gu Liheng's thin lips pressed slightly, "En."

Suddenly realized something, Su Ling blinked and asked, "You were the one who deleted the post?" He leaned closer, "Because you don’t want me to see it?"