Chapter 73 - Caught

Chapter 73 - Caught

Gu Liheng led Su Ling back to the living room. There were 3 rows of long hangers in the middle of the living room. Each hanger was filled with various styles of clothes. There are 2 sets of clothing for each style, the color is the same, but the size is different - those are clearly couple outfits. Su Ling immediately thought of the clothes he chose for male god and himself when they went out to play the day before. He laughed, "...The closet can't fit all these."

Gu Liheng doesn't think that it is a problem to be considered and said, "Just pick what you usually wear and we’ll put the rest in the cloakroom."

Amused, Su Ling said, "Rich people can afford to be willful!"

Gu Liheng looked calm as he said, "It didn't cost much," he looked at Su Ling, "Before I met you, money is just a number for me, and I don’t use much in general. I didn't know what to buy." His eyes moved slightly, "Am I boring?"

In Su Ling’s mind, he thought ‘is this the trouble of the rich’? But thinking about it carefully, male god’s lifestyle is quite simple. Unlike the ordinary rich second-generation, he doesn’t splurge on sports cars or other expensive things. Compared with the money earned, the money spent is almost negligible.

"I don't think you are boring," Su Ling joked with a smile, "but you looked like a human money maker machine."

Gu Liheng: "I don't care about the money. It’s just that I'm used to dealing with company affairs, and I like it."

Gu Liheng has been in contact with the Gu family business since he was a child. He likes the feeling of strategizing in a business. Money is not what he values most.

Su Ling: "You are so suitable to be a president," his eyes curled up, "but since you have made money, you should enjoy life better!"

Su Ling looked at Gu Liheng and said, "You have been with the company since you were young, and you have devoted most of your time to the company. In the future, you will spend more time thinking about your life and I will there to experience different things with you."

Hearing that, Gu Liheng's eyes turned gentle. He stroke Su Ling’s black hair and said, "Okay." His young man's concern filled his heart with warmth. He is looking forward to doing all kinds of things that he has never experienced with him.

Su Ling's eyebrows curved with smiles and he pulled Gu Liheng to choose their clothes with him. Choosing 5 sets of clothing suitable to wear, for now, they hung them in the closet and Domi will put the rest in the cloakroom.

After choosing clothes, the two went to the fragrance making room. Thinking that he would be spending a lot of time in the spiritual plant room in the future, Su Ling got Domi to move in a single sofa and placed it beside the window in the spiritual plant room; specially prepared for male god.

"Call me if you need help." Seeing Su Ling nodded, Gu Liheng sat down on the sofa.

Su Ling smiled and turned to look at the flower bud that is soaking in the growth fluid. The growth fluid was 10 times diluted with the vine liquid. According to Uncle Lóng, the bud couldn't stand it if used directly with the vine liquid. The flower bud that was the size of a soybean is now the size of a green pea, and there is a twig about 2 cm from the top of the bud. With this growth speed, the flower bud should be able to plant in the soil tomorrow.

Next, Su Ling walked to the already grown Flower Bud Grass. Before he could touch the Flower Bud Grass, the leaves from Lopseed and Baby's breath drew close to rub against the back of his hand. At this moment, the tip of the root wrapped around his wrist lifted up and swept away the leaves, making the 2 plants immediately retracted their leaves. Su Ling lightly squeezed the root in amusement before gently stroking the 2 plants. After that, he touched the top of the Flower Bud Grass branch. Using his pheromones to communicate with it, Su Ling harvested a small branch from the Flower Bud Grass.