Chapter 6̵͉̕5: Jŏ̶̻ĩ̴͓nt Training B̶̪͗a̷̤͆ttles V

---

"It looked kind of dangerous for a second there, but the fifth match is over! This marks the end of all the matches. 

In every match, you all learned about your enemies and yourselves and fought bravely. So now, we'll announce the results before we proceed to Class B's special training." Midnight announces. 

Jirou was holding up a sign that says: "Midnight is committed to fair commentary" "Vlad king and his biased commentary should be replaced immediately"

Midnight proclaims that Class 1-A has won the entire exercise overall, and the winners celebrate their victory.

"I wasn't feeling that competitive, but..." Tsuburaba muttered.

"Right? It's kind of frustrating, isn't it?" Komori added.

"Almost everyone was deceived.." Shiozaki says.

Shinsou then approaches Aizawa, telling him he wasn't strong enough, and recognizing that this was meant to be his entrance exam.

"You two." Y/n points at Ojiro and Todoroki who were slowly back away. "Why are you two backing away?"

"I'm sorry I borrowed your move. I just look up to you as well. I'm making a super move that was inspired with yours." Ojiro said, nervously.

"Me too. Please don't be mad." Todoroki says.

"Hey it's okay. Are you guys afraid of me or something?" Y/n asked. Ojiro and Todoroki look at each other then back at Y/n, nodding their heads. "I'm actually grateful that I could be your inspiration."

In the aftermath during the critique portion, Aizawa asks Midoriya what was going on with him. Trying to find the best way to explain it, Midoriya tells them he wasn't sure either, just that he was overflowing with power and couldn't control it.

"I was really scared... But thanks to Uraraka and Shinsou stopping me, I was able to realize right away that wasn't it." Midoriya says.

Midnight proceeds to gleefully praise Uraraka's swift response in jumping towards Midoriya.

"Uraraka, you flew out there right away, didn't you? You were really fast! You hugged him hard, huh?" Ashido teasingly points out, causing Uraraka to become flustered and beet red.

Uraraka responds that she jumped without thinking, and that it was better than not doing anything and regretting later, as Aizawa compliments her on how much she's matured.

"Y/n."

"Hmm?" The young Tomioka start to remove his Haori. He felt like this training will be rough and doesn't want his Haori destroyed again. "I'm ready for this training. Can't stop the goosebump."

"Are you sure?" Aizawa asked and Y/n answer with a nod.

"Then, how are we going to make this work?" Awase asked.

Aizawa was about to answer but Y/n beat him to it. "If I may, the match will end once they captured and prisoned me. I have to do it. I'll take this opportunity to master Dance of the Fire God."

"Then, how are you going to win?" Kendo asked.

"I'll have to survive until the timer runs out." Y/n replied.

"Very well, Shinsou join with Class B and discuss a plan with them." Aizawa says. Shinsou nodded and took one glance at Y/n before he went to Class B.

Midoriya then recalled what the user of One for All told him about Y/n. 'What does he mean by that? Y/n's predecessor..?'

"Hagakure. Take this for now. It's really cold out here." Y/n handed his haori to the shivering invisible girl.

"Really? Thanks Y/n-kun!" Hagakure says as she put on the haori. "Wow! It's really warm!"