Chapter 98- I will not bite you

Zhang Le smiled and said: “Mr. Mu, I did not say that the night light was too dark to see each other’s looked. How do you think that the sashimi that I gave you was from Major General to you? If it’s really the sashimi that the Major General sent you, how can I not recognize him, right?”

Mu Yi Fan did not speak. Just staring at his twinkling eyes.

Zhang Le was stared at by him and was uncomfortable. He quickly found an excuse to leave: “Uncle Zheng, my dad, my mom are still waiting for me to go back. I will talk later.”

Zheng Guo Zong nodded. “Okay, wait for us to settle down, I will come to your parents to gather together.” Zhang Le left, Zheng Guo Zong immediately turned to Mu Yi Fan and said: “The kid is sure to know who sent you the sashimi.”

Mu Yi Fan Looking at the direction of Zhan Bei Tian, ​​the mood is very complicated: “It should be from Zhan Bei Tian.”

He is getting less and less aware of The Male Protagonist. He doesn’t understand why every time he wants to kill him, why is it strange to him?

Zheng Guo Zong smiled and said: “I said that the Major General Zhan cares for you. You have always said that he regards you as an enemy, but I have not seen him treating you as an enemy up to now, but he let you freely enter and leave the villa.”

Mu Yi Fan looked at him: “Quack doctor, I found that you have been helping Zhan Bei Tian by saying good things about him, but don’t forget that I am a zombie along with your son, and he is likely to kill us at any time.”

Zheng Guo Zong showed a smile: “Yes, he is very likely to kill zombies, but these things have not happened, have they? So, I can’t rely on him very quietly before things happen. If you are unfavorable and trying to guess, look at him with the other eyes, and ignore his real character, right?”

Mu Yi Fan was stared blankly.

Zheng Guo Zong’s words were like an awakening bell to him.

In his subconscious, he always thought that The Male Protagonist would torture him to death like the story in the book, but did not think that The Male Protagonist would have spared him because he was different from the previous Mu Yi Fan.

However, at present, The Male Protagonist still does not believe that he is a human being, otherwise he will not misunderstand him when he was in the grain depot.

Zheng Guo Zong saw Mu Yi Fan quiet and he thought that he had said something wrong. He quickly said: “Mu-Mu, I don’t believe you either, but during this time, I think the Major General is good, even if he shows indifference, but his heart is still kind, at least he did not let the survivors here wandering outside, isn’t it?”

“I know, I didn’t say you don’t believe it.” Mu Yi Fan looked in the direction of Zhan Bei Tian, ​​seeing the mother in a scene where the ‘mother went to see the son-in-law, the more he look at the scene the more he looked at Zhan Bei Tian, ​​his heart felt strangely uncomfortable.

He quickly turned his gaze and said, “Quack doctor, can I trouble you for one thing.”

“What?”

Mu Yi Fan whispered in Zheng Guo Zong’s ear: “You go to Zhan Bei Tian and say, my body seems uncomfortable, let him come back and see me.”

Zheng Guo Zong smiled and said: “You boy is finally fighting against The General poachers. OK, I will go and swindle him back, and I will make the mother and daughter argue with the Major General.”

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

He found the Quack misunderstood what he meant.

Forget it.