Chapter 85 - Exchange

When Su Ling opened his eyes, all he saw was the white ceiling above. But he only took a look when someone suddenly leaned over and hugged him tightly; blocking his vision completely.

"Ling Ling," the person holding him called out while stroking his hair as if smoothing animal fur. Then the person stepped back a little and started talking with a straight face and serious tone, "From now on..."

Before that person could finish his words, Su Ling sullenly pushed him away with both hands. He quickly got up and kicked the person. The man leaned back and reacted quickly as he supported himself on the bed with his palms. He didn't turn over and managed to sit steadily, but his posture was a bit crooked.

"Ling Ling?" The person was shocked by his action, and then softened his voice, "Did I scare you just now? I wasn’t angry with you, I am just worried about you."

Su Ling pressed his back against the headboard and clenched his fists. He opened his mouth to say something, and after a while, he said dryly, "Hao Zi[1]."

Pei Hao, his only best buddy and also could be considered as his childhood friend. They met at an entertainment party at the age of 10. He is the son of a dancer, and Pei Hao, the son of a musician, is now a super popular star.

Pei Hao's handsome face blanked out for 2 seconds before he could react, "Xiao Ling Zi?"

Su Ling closed his eyes, "I kicked you just now, did it hurt?"

"It hurts to death!" Pei Hao immediately clutched his abdomen.

Staring at Pei Hao, Su Ling bit his lower lip hard. The pain on his lips reminded him that he is not dreaming and he has returned to Earth. What about male god?

"Eh, don't bite." Pei Hao's tall body leaned closer, reflexively touching Su Ling's lips with his fingers. However, the moment his finger made contact, both of them froze at the same time.

Su Ling kicked Pei Hao's arm, and Pei Hao retracted his hand with a twisted expression. He explained with a dry smile, "Still, still not used to it (Su Ling’s return)."

Su Ling stared at Pei Hao before leaning forward, and grabbed his collar, "Hao Zi, when did you think of me in that way? When I was away (from this body), did you do anything to my body?"

"Who think what?" Pei Hao retorted loudly, "You are my best buddy, and there is only pure and flawless friendship between us!"

Su Ling pointed to his lips, "Pure? Friendship?"

Pei Hao: "Ling Ling is not you."

After saying that, Pei Hao’s shoulders drooped, and his spirit was visible low. He wiped his face and turned his head to the side.

Su Ling let go of Pei Hao and felt a dull throb in his heart. He asked, "Is he ‘Su Ling’? The Omega?"

Pei Hao turned his head abruptly, "How do you know? You really turned into him?"

Seeing Su Ling nodded, Pei Hao continued, "Then how did you suddenly changed back, can he still..." His voice stopped, "Sorry, Xiao Ling Zi, I..." His expression was complicated, one was his lover, the other was his buddy, he couldn't bear to part with anyone.

Su Ling raised his head and lightly bumped against the bed, "No need to apologize, I want to go back."

"Hey, isn’t that a bit swift? Aren't you reluctant to part with me?" Pei Hao reluctantly twitched the corner of his mouth.

Su Ling humphed, "What’s so unbearable about it? Everyone in your family can't wait to treat you as a treasure. And you still have tens of millions of fans fawning over you, so I don't worry about you."