Chapter Twenty One: Quality Time

-"S...ana..."

-"Sana..."

-"SANA!!!!"

-"AAAAAH! WHAT? WHERE? HOW? WHEN? WHY? WHO????" - Sana jumped out from her reverie as she looked everywhere while Tzuyu who was staring at her frowned. They are currently infront of Sana's bedroom door, they were about to go inside but Sana was spacing out the whole time and didn't take out the key. So the two just stayed outside while Tzuyu waited but losing her patience she decided to call on her girlfriend.

-"You are spacing out. You've been doing so since we left school, are you alright? " -Tzuyu asked concerned and Sana still took sometimes before answering, she blinked a few times before nodding and gave Tzuyu her famous bright smile.

-"I am fine. Just tired I guess..." - She finally opened her door and let Tzuyu in before going after her. - "but I'll be alright, especially since you are staying for the night to keep me company. We can cuddle all night!!!"

'only cuddle...?' - Tzuyu thought while looking at her girlfriend with furrowed lips. -'that's new from her'

-"where did your parents go this time?" - Tzuyu asked as she sat on the bed and put her backpack at the foot of it.

-"China. They have a business attendance there for I don't remember anymore..."-Sana sighed and got rid of her uniform, staying in only her bra and panties infront of Tzuyu who looked away. It's not like she is shy, she has seen Sana naked before, many times even but if she stares at her beautiful body for too long, she might droll and that's just freaking embarrassing.

-"are you sure, you are alright? I told you before to not do too much right? Even if you are a star student, you should look after your health first" - Tzuyu sighed and looked up when she felt Sana walking up to her and she blushed when she came face to face with Sana still in her underwear.

Sana smiled softly at her before slowly bending down and leaving a soft kiss on her forehead.

-"Ah baby, you worry too much about me" - Sana said not parting away from Tzuyu forehead.

-"I worry for you because I care for you" - Tzuyu said softly and put one of her hands on Sana's hips.

-"Hum. That's sweet of you" - Sana hummed and put her chin on top of Tzuyu's head before slowly stroking her hair. Tzuyu just closed her eyes to feel the moment.

Moments like this make her feel so loved, like... Sana was giving her all the love she didn't get in her childhood. Oh God... It was like Sana became her only source of living, if not her, her life would have been so empty.

-"I love you Sana" - Tzuyu muttered without even knowing. She didn't mean to say that out loud but she did. Sana smiled at that and lightly withdrew from the embrace, she looked at Tzuyu in the eyes before leaning in for a kiss.

She softly pressed her lips on Tzuyu's as the latter closed her eyes to feel in the moment. They stayed like that for like a second before slowly moving their lips for a soft and chaste kiss. It was a sweet kiss, as if both of them wanted to let the other know how much they love them.

Sana was the first to withdrew from the kiss after leaving a small peck on the side of Tzuyu's lips then they looked at each other tenderly.

-"You are mine. Alright?" - Sana smiled and Tzuyu nodded like a small puppy.-"I love you too baby but... NOW, gotta get a shower before this turn into something else!! We still have to make dinner for us!! "

Sana laughed before quickly running toward her bathroom. Tzuyu watched her go with a slight pout but laughed when Sana almost fell inside(of course after checking if she was alright).