Chapter : 01.

The clatter of a pair of shoes were heard against the shiny black tiles which were glowing up with moonlight, a scary silence was covering the whole area as one handsome boy was disappearing behind the big bashful sculptures of the amazing Museum. SEOUL NATIONAL MUSEUM. That expensive museum which belongs to Han-sun. That freaky old bastard.

The clattering stopped as the boy stood at distance, hiding himself as his prepossessing curves got molded beautifully with that gigantic 8ft. tall alluring structure while he arched his back leaning towards it.

His hand moved towards his back bewitchingly. His fingers curled under that black shirt fitted under his tight black skinny jeans. His fingers trailed upwards finding out what he was searching for. His Beautiful pinkish lips glistening with saliva twitched upwards slightly. His right arm groped his 'Smith & Wesson 66' and brought it towards his face, his index finger curled up under that little gap between the trigger and the 'C' piece of the revolver.

His eyes flickered at the left side only to
add spark in those ravishing brown orbs. His face pulled up in a stimulatingly bewitching cold expression while his lips twitched upwards in a condescending way again, muttering a sexy 'tsk' under his breath he jumped up from the position bringing his right arm in front in a defensive position.

His shiny shoes clacked against the black matte flooring completely contrast with the one from where he just got in. His orbs squinted while he rolled his head over his neck moving it clockwise cracking it up in process. His ears perked up as he heard an undertone cracking of a glass on the floor. It was faint, but by the voice he could tell that someone smashed it.

His feet moved a little towards the left, hiding behind the pillar. Profanities were heard in a hushed tone. He moved towards the front and the clattering of shoes started getting faster as he ran faster than the racing car in a contest. He stopped abruptly in front of a glass door, he immediately hid himself in the small dark alley-like pathway beside the room containing the glass door.

He heard some shoes clacking against the floor. He came a bit forward leaning his head towards the light, his eye catched a very alluring pair of white shoes,with a simple yet elegant silver embroidery and a few glistening diamonds embedded in the front portion of the shoes. He looked up to find an old man wearing a clear white suit while his old hands were inside his pocket with his back facing him. He gritted his teeth silently in utter annoyance recognizing this bitchy old freak.

Soon enough, his earpiece blinked twice radiating the small portion of the wall a bit red indicating a call. His dainty fingers made his way towards his left ear while his Index and middle finger pressed the button in the center of the middle piece, picking up the call. "Boss, we found out the location of hallucinogen, downer and other narcotic drugs. He kept it in a silver bag and he hid that silver bag behind a glass vase in the room beside you.", A husky voice whispered with a clickety clack like sound, probably of fingers moving on the keyboard.

"Hold up J-hope. Boss, that freaky bitch computed 10 passwords in that silver bag, once you open it, you need to punch the password within 10 minutes. One wrong letter or number and a loud siren will ring inside the whole museum. Also, to reach that briefcase, you need to pass through invisible laser lights which are spreaded all over the way to keep it safe. A bit of your body part gets in touch with that and you'll get burned into ashes. This protection is really tight. Use neon lights, you have to see them. Throw the lights upwards from a 90° angle from your forehead to make it land successfully so that you can see it.", a deep voice spoke up with confidence.

The boy, who was called boss by those two boys, nodded. "Got it. Suga, track down that briefcase and take out all of the passwords. And about that laser, I will pass it myself.", that boy whispered in a hush tone with his velvety voice. "Can't boss, it has a condition. Condition states that one should unlock it once with punching passwords in it. Only with passwords. Then only we can change the settings, boss Jk.",that deep voice, names suga replied.

That boy, later called as jk, tsked under his breath with annoyance. He looked upwards to find his way clear. His earpiece blinked again when suga spoke again, owner of the deep voice, " Boss, passwords are successfully tracked. But you need to write one password in 10 seconds. If not, it will change and the briefcase will be shut, getting locked and all the passwords will be changed again." Jk came a bit towards the entrance muttering a small okay under his breath.

He smirked when he saw the way clear, he went towards the glass door and opened it. His right arm is still straight in the position holding that glamorous revolver. His left hand trailed down his body towards the back pocket. His left hand slid and took out a small round box. He opened it and pushed in the middle illuminating neon light. He took it out. He kept his posture straight, calculating 90 degrees he threw the light. It landed on the couch kept beside the glass vase. The illuminating neon lights unveiled the red lasers.

His smirk widened, his feet dragged him closer towards the laser and stopped before a step. His dark chocolaty orbs roamed in the whole room, taking in all information of those red lasers. Once he was done, he did a somersault towards the first step with his one hand, his lags made 180 degrees and his one hand clutched the fabric which was going to fall. He looked over the glass vase. He smirked and flipped in various gymnastic positions, clearing the laser.

He looked at the only glass vase, he pushed it a bit revealing a silver bag, he pulled it out and kept it on the table. He pushed his revolver down from his hands towards the Mahogany wooden table. His left arm flew towards his earpiece again pushing the middle button connecting the call. "Suga, link my gloves with your keyboard. Type the passwords with the count of 1, J-HOPE clear my way, these red lasers has a password. Track it down and shut it off. RM, prepare the car and get ready. JP, prepare for Sevoflurane bombs with RJ and drop it, just when you hear wheels running. Everyone got me clear?", he guided everyone with a commanding tone.

After hearing a small 'copy that' from everyone, he put his hands on the briefcase,"Suga, did you connect my gloves?",he asked. "Done boss", Suga replied. "Countdown begins, 3, 2, 1. Suga Move.", he again commanded, after counting and soon he heard that clickety-clack voice at a high speed. His fingers danced on the graphical screen. Passwords got unlocked one after another and he finally succeeded. He smirked at the view in front of him. He pulled up the drugs from the silver bag, and hid it inside his big black jacket tightly hugging his slender waist.

He looked out at his left, his left hand clutched the neon light and illuminated it again towards the door and found all the lasers removed. He locked the bag again while changing the opening password, his right arm clutched on his darling again and walked out of the room. Closing the doors behind, he walked upstairs towards the terrace in hurry, as his shiny black shoes clacked up against the marble tiles on stairs. He flung open the door of the terrace and walked up towards the fringe.

He looked down, finding a black alluring mercedes- benz with its windscreen illuminated. He looked at the front to find his initials carved in small silver and steel case letters. His lips twitched upwards again. His head rotated towards his left and right to find no traces. He looked down and jumped off the fringe. His left hand clutched on one of the railings of slabs of the building jutted out. A freaking balcony. He saw the sunroof of his Mercedes opening, and he jumped inside the car effortlessly. The sunroof got closed tightly, as black wheels rolled clockwise speeding up the pace.

He looked towards the side mirror finding white gas spreading over the whole building. His heart soured as he watched the museum hiding under those white threads of Sevoflurane engulfing the building. He looked towards the road as his lips showed a beautifully sickened smile. His eyes caught the glimmering screen of his handset, he pulled it up opening the message. His irises moved from left to right reading the shimmering headlines which were showing up on the screen of his Iphone 13 pro max.

His eyes flickered with sparks as he smiled wider,"Mission Successful ", his pinkish lips declared. His voice beamed on other's earpiece. They heard it and their cold face turned up into a smug face with their lips twitching up bashfully.

This is how they worked, with utter perfection.

Liked it?
I tried my best, also tell me what it lacks!
See y'all soon, bye! <3