Chapter 126: Can't bear to provoke

In classrooms.

Xia Beiqing lay on the desk: "Sister-in-law, have you selected the repertoire for the competition?"

"Well, it's a good choice." Yun Ci leaned on the chair, and the warm sun waved in from the window. She squinted her sleepy eyes, like a cat comfortably.

"What is it?" Xia Beiqing was inexplicably excited, whispering: "Is it the song of Liwu? The last time I heard you sing her song, it feels good!"

Yunci was drowsy, and his voice was light and fluttering: "It's not..."

"Then what did you choose?"

""Big Fish""

"Huh?" Xia Beiqing covered his face, his expression extremely broken: "How did you choose this song? This song is super difficult! If you can't sing it, you will definitely be rejected, but the song of Liwu is also difficult to sing... "

very noisy...

Like a little chicken cub.

Yun Ci felt noisy, opened his eyelids suddenly, took out the sound source from the drawer, stood up and walked away.

The accompaniment source for the competition should be prepared by yourself and then handed over to the class teacher.

Yun resigned and went to the teacher's office.

No one inside.

She pushed in and put the sound source on Chen Fangjun's table.

When I came out, I happened to ran into Ruan Feiyue.

When Ruan Feiyue saw her, her face instantly stiffened, and she glanced into the office through the crack of the door.

Yun Ci didn't have any expressions, and left in a hurry.

On the way back to the classroom, Ruan Feiyue saw Ye Zipei standing outside the karaoke room, and immediately walked over.

"Zipei, are you watching them practice songs?"

"Ah? I just passed by..." Ye Zipei hurriedly retracted his gaze, lowered his head, a little embarrassed.

Ruan Feiyue's eyebrows were crooked, and she smiled innocently: "I saw Yun resign from Jiayinyuan just now. There is no one in the office."

"Anyone...none?" Ye Zipei suddenly clenched his hands, his pupils dangling slightly.

"Yes."

As if thinking of something, Ye Zipei suddenly raised his head.

"I have something to do. Let's go first."

After speaking, he quickly turned and left.

Ruan Feiyue tilted her head, looking at Ye Zipei's back, a sly smile flashed from the bottom of her eyes.

The human heart is so unbearable to instigate.

On the other side, Ye Zipei came to the teacher's office.

She glanced around, making sure that there was no one, then gently opened the door, and the cat slipped in.

After school.

Yunci was the first to leave the classroom. She was carrying a schoolbag, her back was thin and lonely, and she was scattered through the air.

Everyone in the class looked at her together.

"It's almost the game, isn't she in a hurry?"

"I heard that she chose the song "Daiyu" and she was looking for a dead end."

"It's not over with howling a few times, right?"

Walking out of the school gate, Yunci answered a phone call.

A woman's voice came from the other end: "Liwu, it's almost time to send a song, you have time to come to the recording studio."

Fu Xueyue, her assistant and agent.

Yunci gave a faint hum.

Fu Xueyue asked again: "There is a talent show that has always wanted you to be a judge. Don't you really consider it? You can use this to increase your popularity and stir up the popularity of new songs."

Yunci twitched the corner of his mouth: "Do you think I need it?"

Fu Xueyue was speechless.

Also, as long as she releases a song, she doesn't need any publicity at all, and she can set off a huge craze in an instant, not only occupying the top of the charts, but also refreshing her cognition every time the data is amazing.

For at least three months, everyone's ears will hear Liwu's songs, so don't be too brainwashed.

There is an extra rule in the circle. Everyone who sings must avoid the time of singing songs from Liwu. If it happens to happen, he will die miserably.