68 | bloody valentine's day

SIXTY-EIGHT. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━

february 14 finally came.

and as the three first years who slept over at the seinaru residence walked through the hallways of their building together at seven in the morning, whispers erupted between onlookers.

"so the rumors are true.."

ymari ignored their mumbles.

"she really is dating the first year volleyball starter."

she kept her left hand clasped around terushima's wrist while utsui walked behind the two of them. terushima was beet red, but was trying to keep his composure despite the stinging touch of the girl and the whispers around them.

utsui just found the entire ordeal amusing.. and bothersome.

because terushima was acting like a bottom.

"did you really have to wear couple shirts?" sakurai sweatdropped the moment the three got inside the classroom.

sakurai, wakamatsu, and imayoshi were all seated near each other, wearing their basketball tracksuits.

it was a vacant day so none of them were required to wear proper uniform, this the reason why terushima and ymari both ended up wearing white couple shirts.

"the magazine said so." ymari shrugged.

"we should really throw that magazine out." utsui facepalmed.

ymari ignored her, her hand freeing terushima's wrist as she rummaged through her bag.

she pulled out three red pouches and gave one each to the three boys.

the three thanked her with blushes on their faces. "arigato."

"i didn't poison it." she told them. she then looked at utsui who was smirking. "i don't know about her though.."

utsui cackled as the three boys began to protest for their lives.

"have any of you seen kenji?" she suddenly asked.

terushima looked at her, "he could be at the gym."

ymari nodded, slinging her bag across her shoulder again. "alright, i'll be back."

"hey, where ya' going?" utsui called out to her.

she waved from the door, not even answering the female twin's question.

she looked at terushima. "is she going to practice or something?"

"she's off to see your brother." terushima filled her in. "i haven't gotten to ask by the way, but why didn't kenji come with you yesterday?"