Chapter 130

"wow.." izuku stared intently at you. he was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. "you look absolutely stunning."

you smiled at his compliment. when he wasn't training or doing school, he was showering you with love. it didn't matter how many times he said this and that or did this and that, you ate it up every single time. you didn't even know how lucky you were to have such an affectionate boyfriend who wasn't afraid to speak what he thought about you. it was a one in a million kind of thing, and you were always taught to never take things for granted. you always focused on being the best absolute girlfriend you could be to izuku. he deserved nothing less.

"thank you." you grabbed the sides of the dress and twirled yourself side to side. "i didn't think id like it this much."

"well you look beautiful." izuku said with a smile as he slowly let get of your hand. then his whole persona changed, his face now displaying worry and anger. "nothing happened in there, did it? is it true? that the whole court is apart of this?"

you sighed at his last question, making him purse his lips. that meant it was true, and that made things a lot harder than it already was. "yeah, it's true." your head fell a little bit. the truth being spoken out was the final nail in the coffin, unfortunately. "all of them were trying to intimidate me. i'm positive they planned on hurting me in there had i not stuck up for myself."

anger shone in izuku's usual soft eyes. that in of itself was intimidating, to have someone like izuku, who was usually all happy and smiles do a complete switch with their attitude. sometimes it had a chill running down your spine. "who? who tried to hurt you?" he demanded to know.

"i don't even know their names." you shrugged. "but all of them were stepping towards me."

izuku growled. "i swear i'm gonna kill somebody."

you honestly felt bad. maybe this wasn't good for izuku- to be as mad as he is. first riku was pissing him off to no end, and now just the thought of you getting hurt by anyone was just upping that anger. it was a horrible idea to bring him along. maybe you should've brought someone like katsuki, who's always like this.

but then again, you always found izuku scarier than katsuki.

"it's fine. they didn't do anything to me." you tried to calm him down. the last thing you wanted was for him to lash out right now. it'd only stack the odds more against you than they already are right now. "we have the disadvantage right now, but if we play this smart this can work out in our favor."

"how can we possibly turn the tables?" it seemed like you weren't the only one who was starting to accept defeat. "the wedding is on saturday. it's monday. your dad doesn't believe you, and now there's what- ten more people in on this scheme? i'm all for hoping, but even this seems like a stretch for that.."

he was right, even though you wanted so bad for him to be wrong.

"guess we'll just how to see how it goes then.." your answer was nothing but unsatisfactory. "we don't know what their intentions are yet, but if we can figure out a plan to stop it when it happens, then maybe we'll have a shot."

"who knows.. they could have the whole league involved.." that fact- that you hadn't even thought about yet, made dread fill your body.

"but let's not forget we'll have heroes there too." you reminded. "top heroes that my dad has worked with, and endeavor."

it seemed like izuku wanted to look past the pros and cons. he grabbed both of your hands and shook them slightly while giving you a tight lipped smile. "just have your hero costume on you to be safe. i wish i could be there with you."