|| Chapter XVI ||

Word Count : 990 words

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : Unforeseen Simulation Joint, UA High )
( Yui POV )

No way.

She can't be dead..... right?

No, it's impossible. Tsuyu Asui can't die so easily. She's not that weak.

"We must get out of here, Aizawa-san," Ojiro-kun urged me. "We shouldn't get involved. I know it hurts, but we need to regroup back at the main entrance. There are pro-heroes waiting for us there."

"Can you go on without me?"

Tokoyami, Ojiro and Mineta looked at me incredulously. "That is suicide, Aizawa-san!" Tokoyami shouted. "It's suicide to go in alo---"

"Please."

Tokoyami stopped speaking, and stared at me for a good 5 seconds.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He then closed his eyes, and turned his back on me, letting out a disappointed sigh in return.

"Don't die. We'll take Aizawa-sensei back."

I internally thanked him profusely, and sped forward towards the giant, cement wall that had been erected, separating the villains from the students.

All Might was currently tussling against a gross purple beast, and the beast was actually able to match him in power.

But what surprised me the most was what was happening behind the wall.

Several Pro-Heroes were lying on the ground, twitching and convulsing pathetically. One man, with sleek, black hair, and a dragon tattoo across his neck, stood above them, occasionally kicking a hero or two.

"That was quite the spectacle," I heard the mist-man talk. "That was approximately..... 2 minutes. You got 6 Pros down in 2 minutes. You're really a monster, (F/N)."

I suddenly felt an intense spasm in my chest, and I knelt down on the floor, clutching my heart. What is this pain? I don't understand.

I clenched my fists in the hope of subduing the pain, and I took deep breaths to calm myself down. The pain slowly subsided, and I gasped for air.

Slowly, I heard footsteps. I couldn't look up.

I was too scared to look up.

"Aizawa-san! Get out of there!" I heard a voice scream from far off, and I jerked my head up. Eijiro Kirishima had noticed me kneel down, and he shouted a warning at me.

"What....."

Suddenly, I was lifted off the ground. A strange, hissing smoke filled the air. All Might had picked me up, and he rushed back towards the main entrance at supersonic speed, and dropped me off at the Pro-Heroes' feet.

"Wait!" I screamed. "All Might, why did you get me here!? I want to fight!"

"I'm sorry, Young Aizawa," he said slowly, and he started coughing up blood. "You're..... the top priority."