~ chapter 4 ~

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I was playing with my twins in the park. strangely the people around us started to disappear but I care less.

as I'm playing with my twin's they stopped laughing with me and I also stopped laughing.

"what happened, guys!?" I asked.

"Mom, there is a man behind you." Taeyeon said. I slowly look back and see the person I don't want to see again

"T_Taehyung!?" unconsciously a whisper comes out from my mouth.

"How are you doing, Mrs Kim." he smirks. I clenched my jaw and angrily looked at him but he look down at me and see Taewoon and Taeyeon hugging my each leg. "oh! they both are my kids right!?" he asked and crunch down a little while holding his knees with his both hands.

"No, they are my kids." I said firmly.

"y/n, they are my kids and my kids should stay with me." he said I sigh in disbelief.

"you! don't you dare to come near my kids." I said angrily.

"I see." he said and then suddenly soo many men come around us and point their guns at me.

"Now, give them to me. they both are Kim's and Kim Taehyung's own flesh and blood. my son going to be the heir of 'Kim empire's' at the same time 'mafia king' and my daughter going to be the most deadly assassin in the world." he said as he remove a gun from his waist belt. I widen my eyes. I immediately kneel and hug my twins tightly as my vision gets blurry and my thick tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"no, they are mine. they are my flesh and blood also. I want my kids to have a normal life. I... I will never give them to you." I said and hug my twins more tightly. my heart is shivering even my whole body also. "Please, leave us. You jerk." I scream out loud.

I hear him laughing. I look up and see Taehyung laughing while holding his stomach. I sniff and cry more seeing his man around me. they point their guns at me and even Sam also. I feel powerless in front of Taehyung.

"Thanks to you, I'm mafia king y/n and you don't know what can I do to you." he smiles and continue talking. "you wanna know what can I do!?" he said and kneel with his one leg in front of me. he comes to my ear "I can kill you." he whispers harshly.

I look at him as I was processing his words my grip loses on my twins and Tae men pull them away from me but before I stood I feel a strong grip on my waist and I get pulled down and fall on Taehyung lap.

I started to struggle in his arms. I feel him rubbing my waist and holding me tightly with his other hand but I don't care about him. I only want my twins

I see Sam pulling taewoon with him and another man pulling Taeyeon. my twins are struggling and screaming for me to help them.

but this jerk holds me tightly. "Leave me jerk." I scream at him as I close my eyes. I feel some cold object on my forehead I stopped struggling and slowly open my eyes and see that Taehyung put his gun on my head.