Going Sideways / Thirty - Five

What's triggering my dreams to come back again? Is it because I'm stressed? Are they telling me something? They stopped for so long. But now? Why now? Why me?

At breakfast, I can't stop thinking about that man. I try to remember his voice. His body structure and the way everything he does but nothing comes up.

His voice was so familiar too. Who is he? How is he coming back? And what's with the maze? Was it a maze? Or just an illusion to not let me escape?

"Hel..."

Is something going to happen in the future? 

"Hela.."

Is Voldemort coming back like what everyone said?

"Hela Scarlett Venus!"

"Huh?"

I snap up in panic to see Pansy, Draco and Blaise staring at me, worry plastered on their faces. 

"Sorry." she chuckles apologetically, "Are you alright, Hela?" her eyes fills with concern as she looks at me while the others turns around to mind their business.

"Ye- What?" I shake my head softly to try and get rid of the sleepiness that's still lingers on from last night episode of vivid nightmare.

"Are you alright? You still look frighten." she pointed out and looked around before coming closer to me and whispers, "Is it about the dream last night or because Crouch was found dead?"

"What did you just said?! Barty Crouch is dead?" I look at her with wide eyes as she looks back at me with the same expression.

"You don't know? Yeah, the minister came this morning to talk to Dumbledore." she explains in whisper as students around us exchange glances at us, "They didn't found the body but Victor said he saw the person who did it though. He just didn't get to see their face before he also got stunted."

"He got stunted too?" I repeat and she nods, "Bloody hell. Everything is going sideways with everyone these days, huh?" I exhale, running my fingers through my hair.

"Yea... but now, do tell me about that dream of yours." she changes the subject, "What happened?"

I stare at her as she straighten herself in front of me, waiting for me talk. I was taken back at her niceness to me that she never had to anyone expect to the group. She is always quite nice to me ever since we met but she has been more nicer to everyone these months. 

I let out the breath that I was holding with a big sigh before I start telling her about my dream.

"So you have never met him before in your life?" she finally speaks after a while of thinking and recalling the moments.

"Nope." I say, "But his voice is so familiar to me for some reason." I add.

"So you have never seen him before but he's trying kill you-"

"Already killed me multiple times."

"Yeah, yeah and he has been haunting you for months-

"Years."

"Years?!" her eyes widen and I nod, "And you still haven't got to see his face but still his voice seems familiar to you?" she recalls, rubbing her forehead as she looks straight ahead and thinks, "Girl, this is completely mental!" she softly slams the table.

"That's what I'm trying to say!" I sigh, pointing a hand, "It's completely mental even for a person who has been dreaming the same dream for years."

"But don't worry, you're gonna be alright." she reminds as she holds my hand that was resting on the table in front of her, "And if you have them again, tell me or Daphne about it, alright?" letting go of my hand and rubs my shoulder as she looks at me carefully.